Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite Countries For Handsome Available Men

Liked

Your Favorite Countries For Handsome Available Men

While I always enjoy my trips to Thailand with the ease of meeting handsome young men, I would like to visit some other places as well. Given the wide experiences of this forums readers, I would like to hear about any recent recommendations. Specifically, what about:

Bali
    Laos
    Cambodia
    Vietnam
    Czech Republic
    Spain
    Brazil

Others?

I found Laos and Cambodia to be great for seeing many handsome guys, but no easy way to approach them. Any suggestions? Any real experiences are appreciated.

If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better. - Lou Holtz

I've never ...

... had a problem in any country I've visited. Periodically you find members complaining about their own country. I must say I've never had any difficulty find handsome rent boys in the UK (my own country). I have to confess I did have a less-than-adequate performer a couple of months ago in ... Nw Zlnd. He did claim a recent encounter with an amoeba-dissecting drug-industry-funded scientist had somewhat turned him off the noble profession

Liked
    Laotians fuck like rabbits. That is for sure.

Brazil. Definitely Brazil. Rent in the saunas.

Malaysia & Singapore

I missed Malaysia and Singapore on your list. So many cute boys and young men. And they know what is going on... .

And late teens and twens from Ecuador are very handsome.

Liked
    Can anyone offer some inof on experiences in Spain? Thanks
    If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better. - Lou Holtz

Liked

Czech Republic

Czech Republic is a great place but if you're looking for rent boys I'd pick somewhere else. Prague is famous for rent boys of course (see the films of Wiktor Grodecki: Mandragora (1997), Body Without Soul (1996), Not Angels But Angels (1994) ). But the reality is that its mostly really-sad street trade there, especially in the Prague train station (upstairs), and outside (I guess you'd call it the front) of the station at the park benches. Nothing about that scene was even remotely interesting to me. I was there in the late fall of last year. Prague is beautiful, though extremely touristy. So go for the city, but I'd skip the boys. There are a few gay bars in Prague, such as "Friends". Might have luck finding guys there.

Guess I'd replace Czech Republic with Amsterdam...on your list. There's a huge gay scene in A-dam.

Dboy

Don't forget Istanbul.

Liked
    I am having a great time in Central Asia, Kazakhstan Kyrgyzstan especially. many Gay bars with lots of kids in Almaty and Bishkek. On my list of course is Thailand and Vietnam and Laos.

I will say the Russian population in central Asia as a post soviet block has about 30to 40 % Russians that were for one reason or another unable to get back to Russia. As far as a rent a boy I have more luck with them than the Asian population, they seem to be happy with a western bf who an take them shopping occasionally an help them pay for a good education. Russians tend to play and pay as you go method. The more you play the more you pay. Also, lock your door from the inside and check for missing items before they leave your Apartment.
    All the Best!

Wes

Liked
    when I say kids it's mostly college kids for me, but lots of 18 year old boys around as well some 16 but they are not allowed to drink but can come in if they like.
    All the Best!

Wes