Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is KQUILL ok?

Liked

I've decided to start feeding our Troll ...

Quote Originally Posted by wx40afp
    " ... Havent heard from poster KQUILL for a long time ... "
    "Less is more": Take a lesson.
    PM me immediately about this issue, OK.

Cheers ...

Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

DELETED

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by John Botting
    So whats the secret Billy?
    It was never a secret and I am amazed that you don't know by now John. I guess it proves that you are not part of the Pattaya gossip set.

Good for you staying so well adjusted.
    Being gay can be such a pain in the ass

DELETED

Re: Is KQUILL ok?

Quote Originally Posted by wx40afp
    Havent heard from poster KQUILL for a long time,?
    I have no idea as to what all the the nonsense is above pertaining to the Pattaya gossip set, or what the secrets are that are being spoken of, but as someone that never involves themselves with gossip, or with the people responsible for starting it, that is hardly surprising, is it?

On a more serious note and to answer the question that is responsible for this thread having been started, I would like to inform all those that are interested, that Kevin is fine.

He has been undergoing scans the past couple of days, which he explained the necessity for in a thread a week or so ago. He is returning to his doctor tomorrow in Bangkok for the results of these scans. He has asked me to say on his behalf, that he hopes to make a post himself at some time in the near future. With regard to his weight loss program that he has been on and sticking to rigidly, I am delighted to be able to report, that he has now lost 9 kilograms.

I am sure that everyone here wishes Kevin well and will look forward to seeing him back around the place again soon.

Choc Dee Kevin,

George.

DELETED

Liked
    " ... George - The new mouth piece of kquill ... "
    At least somewhat better than "Kevin's bottom". ( I think :bounce: )

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

shocking info

JohnBotting might be shocked to find out that some people have friends and friends help friends when they
    can't help themselves. Don't worry John, nobody is going to start a benefit for Kevin and you won't have to
    have heart palpitations like when benefits were held to raise some money for Allen of Gaypattaya fame.

I recall your less than humane reaction and comments. It is nice to have friends that are not business related
    or used to network with for more business. Try it ,you might like it. :idea:

George - The new mouth piece of kquill.

First of all Botting, I don't think there is anyone here that is capable of being KevinтАЩs mouthpiece and secondly, being the kind of person that he is, I believe that a mouthpiece is the last thing he requires. All I was doing was answering a question that was asked with regard to him and doing so with his permission. Did my post and what I said really warrant such a totally uncalled for comment as the one it brought from you?

Just what the fuck is your problem Botting? You asked the question not so long back if I was going to be stalking you because of a certain post you had made, I explained then that I have better things to do with my time, you it would appear, obviously still do not.

Did my animadversion of you rankle you to such a degree, that by making continuous crass remarks in regard to me, it makes you feel better about yourself from having prevaricated where a certain gentleman was concerned? If anyone else had made the same mistake in their claim about someone as you did, I am certain they would have apologised for having done so long ago. Is apologising for something you have said, when you learn how badly wrong you were, something that you consider beneath you to do?

All these illusions of grandeur that you seem to have about yourself, with your talk amongst other things of your Rotarian activities, do nothing whatsoever to impress me; as what you display by the things you say in your posts, show that in reality, a two bit whore possesses more panache than you.

This is the last reaction or reply that you will get from me and don't flatter yourself that you have frightened or chased me away. I just refuse to involve myself in anymore posts that are of such a puerile fashion as yours, of which there is no greater example than the one above.

G.

DELETED