Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: looking for a good bit of rough in Bangkok

looking for a good bit of rough in Bangkok

Any suggestions? I am so tired of complaining that the tangerine juice has been pasteurised and room service used the same colour orchids on the tray as in the morning, and that the cheddar wasn't aged. I need some time out. I was though invited to the Bed supperclub by the most handsome tall Thai waiter I have ever flirted with, but still everyone needs a change.

I am looking for upmarket but charmingly sleazy, respectable but daring, price not an issue, but nothing tacky or seedy. The more local the better.

What?

What the hell was that all about?

Sorry I can't concentrate with that avatar of yours flashing all that vulgar fat in my face.

Your ready for the joys of the Suriwongse. Not sure whether the room service breakfast eggs do any style than "easy over" though.

Suriwongse, you have my attention? I see it is just across the water from my other.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    Sorry I can't concentrate with that avatar of yours flashing all that vulgar fat in my face.
    Sorry Cedric... it is annoying and I intend to change it.