Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Nude Farang Balcony story

Nude Farang Balcony story

Norwegian man threatens to jump from balcony - Pattaya Mail
    Theerarak Sutthatiwongse
    A Norwegian man suffering from mental problems threatened to jump off the balcony above a pub on Jomtien Beach Road but was restrained by police officers.

A naked Fisher taunts the police threatening to jump off the balcony.
    Pol Col Sutin Sappuang, superintendent at Pattaya Police Station led a team of officers and Sawang Boriboon rescue workers to the pub last week, after receiving a report that a foreign man was destroying property in a room above the premises.
    The pub is located on the ground floor of a three-story commercial building, the upper floors containing daily and monthly rented rooms. On the third floor they found Nick Fisher, a 42-year-old Norwegian national, standing naked. He was shouting incoherently and throwing things over the balcony, endangering customers at the pub. The officers tried to calm him down, but he smashed the glass door on the balcony, cutting his hand, and went back into the room.
    Rescue workers placed an air bag on the ground while police went up to try and restrain him. They managed to seize the man and he was taken to Pattaya Memorial Hospital for treatment.
    Thanu Khamsawad, 33, the owner of the premises said that Fisher had rented the room daily for more than one month, and that he had never seen him in this condition. Fisher liked drinking beer in the pub every day. The reason why he tried to climb onto the balcony to jump off was unknown. It was Thanu who had called the police. Fisher is being told he must pay compensation for the damage."

Pattaya Mail

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked
    Is there any reason, Tinkerbell, that you find it necessary to splash all around the world an embarrassing picture and story of a man suffering from an episode of acute mental illness? Do you think its funny? Your type probably does.

I'll tell you what, I'll go find some unfortunate pictures of Thai Aids sufferers (you know the ones you tell us you care so much about, although you seem to do bugger all for them) and put them up. They're ill too, but folk might find them just as amusing and titillating.
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Liked

Norwegian?

The name Nick Fisher doesnтАЩt sound very Norwegian!

Quote Originally Posted by Aunty
    Is there any reason, Tinkerbell, that you find it necessary to splash all around the world an embarrassing picture and story of a man suffering from an episode of acute mental illness? .
    I happen to agree with you on this point Aunty, seeing no need for the necessity of this post whatsoever. After all, the Pattaya Mail is quite capable of publishing crass pictures such as the one above, all on their own and without needing any help to do so from wowpow, or anyone else.

I guess the one positive thing about the story, was it was one where the farang never jumped for a change.

Just my two satang's worth.

G.

Quote Originally Posted by wx40afp
    No one asked for your opinion George,if you dont want to agree with me then you can piss off!!! and another thing,i have wrote a complaint letter about you too !!! !!!!
    Well is that so Billy Boy? Well you can go and fuck yourself, especially after my having taken the time to go down to Sunee on your behalf, in order to talk to that fucking Zebra and tell him you would be coming back to him soon. After the total lack of appreciation you have shown me in your post above, for my having done this for you, the next time I am down that way, I will kick him in the nuts. By the way, you had better watch out, as I will also kick you in the fucking nuts if I see you around town.

G.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

what ?????

jumping (off) of his own accord without assistance..??..now that's a first !
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.