Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Room Club For Sale

Resonable ...

The price suits the concept.

... crazy from the beginnig.

It would make a nice adding to Tui's Place. Tuis's Place is a splendid spot in Jomtiem. Comfortable, convenient, and indeed very good value for money. Food is very good and like drinks, rather affordable. It's a shame the bar closes that early.

Finding an buyer for this price = hitting the lottery jackpot.

Liked
    I wonder how long it would take for an owner to break even with a price that high?
    These are the good'ol days

Unless somebody wants to live there ...

.... no one will buy that at that price, as someone has already said, to break even would take a very long time, and the price of a room cannot command a high price, as I'm sure they are probably the same size etc as Tui's albeit they might be a lot newer. Be interesting to see how much they have to be knocked down in price!!

Liked
    I have stayed there a few times. I like the place but it is not without its problems.... And yes... The price is much too high...

What is the cost of rooms at Tui's? (Tui is so sexy.....)

Buck ...

what problems does Tuis place have?

I don't know how much Tui's charges for his rooms but I think reasonable considering it is totally gay, and remember a gay establishment commands a higher price.

Liked
    The room club had some problems each time I have stayed there... What is the problem with Tui's?

I imagine the only problem is that Tui is not in my bed :drunken:

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    I have stayed there a few times. I like the place but it is not without its problems.... And yes... The price is much too high...

What is the cost of rooms at Tui's? (Tui is so sexy.....)
    Tui's room rates range from 1000THB to 1500THB per night. Does not include breakfast. Add 3% if you want to pay by credit card. Not sure if the rate is inclusive of tax.

The real estate is worth at most 12 million baht. I wonder what the other 15 million is for? Certainly not their pseudo-chic tat?

Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    The real estate is worth at most 12 million baht. I wonder what the other 15 million is for? Certainly not their pseudo-chic tat?

I'm off running to the bank as we speak, I hope they get it for having the cheek!