Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bars in Thailand to review

Re: Bars in Thailand to review

Quote Originally Posted by wx40afp
    I will be in thailand for almost 7 weeks soon.
    Please tell me someone, anyone, that he is not really being serious about this.

If this news is true, I guess that for those of us that have good reasons for making trips to places outside of Thailand, there couldn't be a better time than now to be doing so.

G.

No intimate knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by George
    Please tell me someone, anyone, that he is not really being serious about this. If this news is true, I guess that for those of us that have good reasons for making trips to places outside of Thailand, there couldn't be a better time than now to be doing so.
    I'm not quite sure why you're so worried, George. After all, your acquaintance with boy bars is, by your own admission, very slim because, presumably, you don't frequent them, so it's unlikely you'd ever encounter Billy, surely?

Re: No intimate knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    Please tell me someone, anyone, that he is not really being serious about this. If this news is true, I guess that for those of us that have good reasons for making trips to places outside of Thailand, there couldn't be a better time than now to be doing so.
    I'm not quite sure why you're so worried, George. After all, your acquaintance with boy bars is, by your own admission, very slim because, presumably, you don't frequent them, so it's unlikely you'd ever encounter Billy, surely?
    Give it a rest Hommie, you are becoming like a fucking energiser battery. I hate to be proved wrong as I must now do and concede to those here that warned me, that trying to get you to see the point of others, was a complete and utter waste of time. I have finally accepted that they are right in what they had informed me and furthermore, it would have probably been easier, to have obtained shit from a rocking horse.

I will not put you on block, as you are well aware and know what my feelings are about people that use such a facility. However, I will only answer posts of yours in the future, when they are made by the other Hommie, the one for some reason you do not like others to know exists. Now I at least know why others refer to you here as the Colonel, no doubt your last name is probably Blimp.

G.

Liked

The middle way ....

"The Colonel" was a handle Homintern used on the old PattayaGay Board, and then ~ when that Board closed ~ he used it on Sawatdee pre-Hedda-wars. For some ungodly reason known only to him he switched to 'Homitern' (his constitutional right) and has been that handle ever since.
    I don't believe he uses any onther handle.

He uses a handle (instead of going with a full name, like Mr Botting) because his real name is 'Geradine' and he was a militant lesbian before having his c*nt filled in and something resembling a penis stapled in place (thus explaining why 'face-sitting' is his prefered ~ and only ~ sexual position). Now he's just bitter, twisted, bald, fat, & hormonally-challenged . . . and frankly, rather a fun read. The Board would not be the same without her.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked
    ut Why dlady boy bars in Pattaya.How about a trip report with pictures(none of you though if you dont mind). :cheers: Check out where the fem boys are located and let us know.ont you check ostringfellows,jenny star bar(walking street) or high boss on soi 6.Or any other

Please post any bars in Pattaya you would like me to visit and review.

Also any personal messages to loved ones/friends you want passing on etc.

Or if you dont trust your BF,etc

Are you for real???? I would rather eat razor blades!

Quote Originally Posted by kquill

K, why is it that I get the distinct impression, that there is no humour whatsoever either implied, or intended, in the above post of yours?

G.

Quote Originally Posted by kquill

K, why is it that I get the distinct impression, that there is no humour whatsoever either implied, or intended, in the above post of yours? [img]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/biglaugh.gif[/im

wx40afp should be certified medically insane and carry a Government Health warning.

The most amusing thing to me is, one or two posters actually get annoyed and upset by his remarks.

Bizarre! it really is!

I tend to view him a bit like Jack Nicholson, in " One flew over the cuckoos nest "

It might be difficult to get a realistic view of bars during June which is the nadir of business in the year. For instance I popped into a couple of bars last evening. About 9.30 Wild West was very quiet with perhaps a dozen customers and ten of those female. The boys were making a reasonable effort to dance but it was dull until one boy with a big personality decided to entertain the whole room with jokes and dancing.

Shortly after ten o' clock I went to Crystal Bar where there was one other customer. I was pleased to see a spectacular selection of athletic and muscular guys including an ex Mr PGF. Mr Chang No 77 superstar does cabaret dancing at Maya Disco early evening ( I thought it did not happen there until about 2 a.m. ) and arrives at Crystal for the show at 11.15.

I wonder if it is fair to review bars at this time. I would certainly encourage you to visit on Fridays and Saturdays and preferably at showtimes to get a flavour of the bar working.

"Nadir"...didn't know you had it in you, old boy!