List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: No Let up on Sunnee Plaza, Massive raids again.

No Let up on Sunnee Plaza, Massive raids again.

Dear Guys,,

I have just had a couple of e mails from people present in a bar in Sunnee and stated there were massive raids last evening, many failed drug tests, impossible for anyone to escape as all exits on this occasion were blocked and a number of TV channels present.

Lined up outside Don Plaza and tested by Police in Corner Bar for drugs.

One said, it was the biggest he had seen in five years!

Also, a lot arrested apparently with no IDs. and they joined the failed drugs tests and were taken away in pick ups.

Looks like no let up in low season,.The Foreigners were apparently left alone.

Rejoice! Good news about Sunee at last!! About time the police clamped down on the drug and under-age activities prevalent there.

Re: No Let up on Sunnee Plaza, Massive raids again.

Quote Originally Posted by kquill
    The Foreigners were apparently left alone.
    This is the only bad news in your posting. If they really want to make a difference, they should be harassing the shit out of the "tourists" who patronize these places.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

the Corner Bar ???

the hardest drug you would find in there is hypertension medication ! :web:
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    Quote Originally Posted by kquill
    The Foreigners were apparently left alone.
    This is the only bad news in your posting. If they really want to make a difference, they should be harassing the shit out of the "tourists" who patronize these places.
    BG, you win hands down as being the one member here whose constant bigoted views, never fail to make me feel uke: There are some good establishments now in Sunee and some very nice people that frequent them.

You would do well to remember when you are throwing your insults about, that not everybody that patronizes Sunee is a paedophile, of which there are fewer of these days than I can remember. Neither are the majority of them fucking hypocrites, unlike some it would seem.

G.

Re: the Corner Bar ???

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    the hardest drug you would find in there is hypertension medication ! :web:

So true Lunchtime, so very true.

G.

Quote Originally Posted by George
    There are some good establishments now in Sunee and some very nice people that frequent them.
    And where would that Sunee be?

It's certainly not the Sunee Plaza in Pattaya. :cussing: The place is the pits and there isn't one good establishment anywhere in the area (unless of course your after drugs or are a pedo)! As for nice people? oh well, if you say so ! :banghead:

Quote Originally Posted by buaseng
    Quote Originally Posted by George
    There are some good establishments now in Sunee and some very nice people that frequent them.
    And where would that Sunee be?

It's certainly not the Sunee Plaza in Pattaya. :cussing: The place is the pits and there isn't one good establishment anywhere in the area (unless of course your after drugs or are a pedo)! As for nice people? oh well, if you say so ! :banghead:
    Well well Khun buaseng, why am I not surprised by this response of yours? You obviously passed out from the same university of bigotry as BG. Let me tell you, and he probably will do too, that you are talking out of your

Let me ask you when the last time was that you visited Sunee? Obviously not at anytime recently! I happen to know that a lot of members of this forum frequent Sunee, that are neither paedophiles or druggies and whom I am sure will confirm what I stated earlier about the area, is true and it is changing for the better. As someone that enjoys some of the bars in Sunee, along with some of the good friends I have made there over the years including some of the owners, I resent your remarks and take them personally.

If you are saying that I fall into the category of either the two classes of people you name in your post above, perhaps you may like to make yourself known to me. I assure you that if you do this, I will quickly set the record straight concerning your biased and bigoted views.

It would be a meeting I would very much cherish and if given the opportunity, I would show you personally the type of shit that both you and BG are currently guilty of spreading. For the record and before you say I am guilty of looking through rose tinted glasses, let me say that I see what is in front of me and only that which is there. Where Sunee is concerned I also see it regularly and the changes taking place there and do not rely on what I am told about the place by others.

G.

Raids

JUst missed this one as I left on the 7th to return home. There were two raids when I was there but didn't see anyone taken away. If they really want to tackle the drugs there they need to make it a walking area and ban the motorbikes. Also putting a policeman at the entrance would help to deter the crimes there and also could monitor the young ones running around there. There are many good honest business there and its a shame some senile bigoted posters here can't just keep their opinions to theirselves.

Re: Raids

Quote Originally Posted by luvthai
    JUst missed this one as I left on the 7th to return home. There were two raids when I was there but didn't see anyone taken away. If they really want to tackle the drugs there they need to make it a walking area and ban the motorbikes. Also putting a policeman at the entrance would help to deter the crimes there and also could monitor the young ones running around there. There are many good honest business there and its a shame some senile bigoted posters here can't just keep their opinions to theirselves.
    Thanks for the above post of yours luvthai, which as well as putting some ignorant bigots in their place, (I know where I would like to put them) I am also very impressed with some of the ideas you have come up with. I especially like the idea of Sunee being a walking area, if only to prevent the likelihood of someone being fatally injured at some point. How there haven't been more accidents with bikes in the past the way they tear around there, Buddha only knows

A policeman at either end of the soi is also another great idea and would be far more beneficial than any CCTV. I guess it comes down to the fact of how serious the local authorities really are about cleaning up the place, as the ones doing most of the cleaning up currently, are the farang businessman there.

Thanks again luvthai, I am pleased that someone has a far more genuine and realistic view of Sunee as to how it really is, as opposed to the views of our resident bigots.

G.