Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: same posts to multiple forums

Liked

same posts to multiple forums

There seems to be an increase of posts here being repeated to the other gay thailand forums

Even the closet visitors to SF who dont sign in, are usually visitors if not members of all 3 boards.

Why is it considered necesary to post large posts to here, then baht-stop and gaythailand.

Do the offenders really believe there is a majority on other forums that might miss out on their cut and paste.

Judging by the lack of posts on the other two forums lately, these duplications are all that are keeping them active.

Liked

re

I agree with that. Existence of three different forums created a certain separation of people
    according to their views and created better atmosphere on each of the forums. E.g Hedda attracted a lot of anti-semites to Baht-stop forum and as a consequence the number of anti-semitic posts on this forum visibly decreased. (having said that, I am not saying that everybody who posts on Baht-stop.com is anti-semite but the sympathy of owners of baht-stop to Hedda and some of her views are quite obvious). Of course, many people like to post on all three forums and this is up to them but it is not a purpose of separation.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

it was all a case of mistaken identity !!

dreadful old crow that she is, Hedda of course could never be accused of being a racist and it would quite wrong to call him one but the mistake arose when one of the new Sunnee Plaza cameras snapped a frame of him passing by and alarms bells rang in a distant hamlet near the border of Bolvia and Paraguay and several old ailing comrades were stirred awake and thought the image they saw being broadcast before them was a long lost mistress and godess Leni Riefenstahl-hence the sudden rush of anti-Semites and Nazi-huggers to Fart-Stop !!!!

Hedda-as seen recently in Sunnee Plaza:

I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

anti semite???

I enjoy baht-stop.com and check it out daily. I have no interest in Hedda's separate section and never bother to go there.
    I am only interested in the GayThailand forum and could not care less about Hedda's political views. Hedda has a right to
    his opinions and the owners of baht-stop.com have the right to offer Hedda a space to espouse his views and for others to
    comment on the world scene and world politics.

It is insulting and foolish to label baht-stop.com as anti-semitic and ikarus should not try to tarnish another gaythailand
    website on this website.
    I dislike the viewpoints and philosophies of other gaythailand sites but believe the appropriate place
    to air those views are on the site I find objectionalbe itself..
    Of course, if the site censored those posters who disagree with them, then it would be ok to go elsewhere but ikarus should be
    airing his views on baht-stop.com and to the owners and Hedda... :cat:

Liked

Re: anti semite???

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    I enjoy baht-stop.com and check it out daily. I have no interest in Hedda's separate section and never bother to go there.
    I am only interested in the GayThailand forum and could not care less about Hedda's political views. Hedda has a right to
    his opinions and the owners of baht-stop.com have the right to offer Hedda a space to espouse his views and for others to
    comment on the world scene and world politics.

It is insulting and foolish to label baht-stop.com as anti-semitic and ikarus should not try to tarnish another gaythailand
    website on this website.
    I dislike the viewpoints and philosophies of other gaythailand sites but believe the appropriate place
    to air those views are on the site I find objectionalbe itself..
    Of course, if the site censored those posters who disagree with them, then it would be ok to go elsewhere but ikarus should be
    airing his views on baht-stop.com and to the owners and Hedda... :cat:
    I am going to "air my views" whereever I find appropriate and I cannot care less whatever,
    you, pussy cat think about that.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: same posts to multiple forums

Quote Originally Posted by andrewcraig
    There seems to be an increase of posts here being repeated to the other gay Thailand forums.

Do the offenders really believe there is a majority on other forums that might miss out on their cut and paste.
    SGT is guilty pleasure enough for me; I can't justify the time to browse the others, so it's sometimes appreciated when teasers to other stories -- especially with a link -- are included. It give readers a choice instead of carpal tunnel from scrolling past it.

I agree with you though, andrewcraig: extensive copy/pastes are an irritation. The worst are the seemingly endless posts about commercial establishments.

If someone has personal experience about a hotel or restaurant, great... but enough with the e-diatribes that read like a promo flyer.

...Again, just my two satangs' worth.

Re: same posts to multiple forums

Quote Originally Posted by bao-bao
    SGT is guilty pleasure enough for me;

I agree with you though, andrewcraig: extensive copy/pastes are an irritation. The worst are the seemingly endless posts about commercial establishments.
    If you think the ads are bad here you had better stay away from Gay Thailand Forum - there they live or die by them !

Forum's veteran
    Liked

so mature....

It is so mature of ikarus to call this poster pussy cat and defend his absurd position with a school yard
    level retort that shows what a foolish twit ikky is.

School boys call each other names but men defend their positions and at least attempt to prove their points
    and especially when they are defamatory like calling a website anti- Semitic but ikky is a little boy and
    feels so big and strong calling this poster pussy cat and sticks and stone may break my bones etc.
    Grow up ikky....

Obviously ikky is too much of a pussy to direct his slurs at Hedda and the folks at baht-stop.com
    but chooses to attack them like a coward and that type of back stabbing deserves no respect and ikky can go tell
    his mommy what the bad old pussy cat said..... :cat:

Re: so mature....

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    School boys call each other names but men defend their positions
    And your defence, cat, is ... where? This just seems to be name-calling

Liked

Re: so mature....

[quote="catawampuscat boy and
    Pussy,
    The problem is I do not understand what you are talking about. Where do I call their website antisemitic? I just said that Hedda attracted a lot of antisemites to website and the owners are sympathetic to some of the Hedda views. That is all. And these are facts .How it is possible to debate anything with you?
    You just an absolute fucking jerk uncapable of logical reasoning..