Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Stef is back up - Gaythailand that is

Stef is back up - Gaythailand that is

"Our servers were attacked and effectively destroyed. We have moved to new servers and we are restoring the site from backups. We are working as quickly as possible to bring the site back up to full effectiveness.

Please bear with us. It will take us time to achieve a full port of all services to the new servers and a complete recovery. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

The GayThailand Team
    http://www.gaythailand.com

--------------------
    Stef"

The lovely Mr Stef - see his avotar

Liked
    So is "Stef" of Gaythailand the same "Stef" who ended up in the calaboose for over staying his visa? ( see: http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... hp?t=10800 )

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

No. No more than Thailand is your country, as in Land of Smiles.

Liked
    Wowpow, before you get overly saddled on that high horse of yours (again), you might take a second read of your your original post in that "Monkey in Jail" thread (linked above).
    The last few sentences read thus:

I think LP should stress the need to pass by immigration whenever you cross a border. this may seem obvious, but believe me, Chiang Khong is a small sleepy town and it is very easy to miss / forget passing by immigration, as I did.

If anyone wants to know the itinerary I followed or wants to know more about the above topic, feel free to contact me at stef@sk-audio.org

take it easy
    happy travels
    Stef
    The underlined phrase seems to me to refer to Stef himself as the one who made this journey. If that is not the case, then I bow to your knowledge-of-just-about-everything, but at the very least you cannot but admit that the way the phrase is worded, it's at least a little ambiguous as to who Stef is referring to.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand