Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jomtien vs. Central Pattaya

Liked

Jomtien vs. Central Pattaya

In the past I have stayed pretty much in Central to South Pattaya. For my next visit I am thinking of staying in the Jomtien area, near the beach. Normally I spend every day at the beach, and want to be closer. I suspect I will still want to go to the bars in the Boyztown/Sunee areas a couple of nights during the stay. I always see taxis just waiting for business at closing time so I assume that I wouldn't have any problems getting transportation back. And, although I have never been to the bars in the Jomtien Complex, that's walking distance, so I will be able to spend time there I suppose.

For those of you that have stayed in the Jomtien area before, could you please fill me in on the pros versus cons in your opinion.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Transport is no problem but if you are dragging home a new whore every night on the baht bus from Sunnee or Boyztown, prepare for some interesting glances from our Russian friends.

The way to solve that predicament Honey is to:

1) Hire a motorcycle

2) Get a motorcycle taxi for you and the boy 40B each

However for those cheapskates with a sense of adventure I have seen a triple on a bike

BTW, are you the same person who enquired of my condo? See previous posts Darl.

CHAOTOU, I have stayed around jomtien complex last 2 visits ( october & now) and find it very convenient and as yet am not bored of it. There are a few hidden jewels to be found there.

Quote Originally Posted by Oogleman
    CHAOTOU, I have stayed around jomtien complex last 2 visits ( october & now) and find it very convenient and as yet am not bored of it. There are a few hidden jewels to be found there.
    Would you care to point those out, because I find the area kind of boring!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

prepare for some interesting glances

.. from our Russian friends."

especially the dead ones :cyclopsani:
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Night time at Jomtien

Yes, I find Jomtien a bit boring at night... a couple nice bars but not like sitting around Boystown and people watching...By the way, did the dance place close down there?

Re: Night time at Jomtien

Quote Originally Posted by thrillbill
    Yes, I find Jomtien a bit boring at night...
    I agree and found on the two visits I made there at night that people ignore you when you pass the time of day (unless of course you are one of the resident expat community from VT etc). The resident clique give the impression that they resent any visitors invading their territory. Attitudes will have to markedly change if they wish to attract non-residents at night. For me, I will not return there until I hear they have become vastly more welcoming.

Ok - well Over the Rainbow has its cabaret show and also a great live band at least 3 nights a week now, always pretty full.

BJ Bar next to Bondi has a ton of cute guys and stays open very late with up to date music for hip folks and dancers who start clothed and end up starkers at times.

Exit bar - nice decor and music with some fun guys to play with.

Festival Bar - small and relaxed - very friendly staff.

Qustion Mark bar - for those that like a late drink and game of pool after others have closed.

Montys Hut - A fun show and food or sit outside & watch the boys & world go by.

Several massage places with tons of boys sitting outside ( i still havent been inside lol)

Two faces - Nicely decorated relaxed bar with very cute & friendly staff.

Bondi Bar - relax on the terrace and watch the world go by while listening to live music and service by cute waiters.

I will post a few pics if the mods dont mind?