Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hollywood Closing (again!)

Liked

Hollywood Closing (again!)

Hi All
    I've been reliably informed that Hollywood pattaya will be Closing (again!) on Feb 28th...

And this time it will be forever

Staff have been paid up for the month of March and their jobs will be open for them when Hollywood Opens its new location Near Big C in North Pattaya in May this year...

Anybody else heard this?

Dunno where all the gay boys in South Pattaya are going to go now... Maya and JJ can't possibly hold them all!

I guess maybe The new Yensabai Disco could become the new "gay" disco?

Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Hollywood

I have never heard of Yensabai disco .
    Where is it located ?

Thanks

Liked

Re: Hollywood

Quote Originally Posted by skeet45
    I have never heard of Yensabai disco .
    Where is it located ?

Thanks
    The back entrance to the parking lot is across from Howard's, the front entrance on Soi Yensabai. It is not at all Gay friendly.

Liked
    I was Yensabai disco last December with some friend and a bunch of the boys from Sundance Bar. It had been open for only a week. It wasn't very crowed but we had a great time.

Liked

Yesnsbai

Hi Doug
    We were also there in Yensabai a few nights before New Year.
    It was at a Clash Concert - as anyone who has an Issan BF knows - Clash are incredibly popular... so it was mobbed with sexy lads...

We also know some of the waiters there so we got a premium table.
    One waiter - Mr. Jug a friend of my BFs had gotten his haircut and dumped his GF... He was now looking stunning!

And a load of Arab guys with their Thai Bar girls.

I was the only farang there... The only benifit of that is that i was addressed directly by the Lead singer of Clash and asked (in English) what song I'd like next!

Luckily they hadn't played they only song that i know the name of already "Khun chue Arai" - so i was able to request this... Needless to say this made me popular with both the group and the gathered Thai boys... And got me loads of dirty looks from the Arab guys...

As Up2U says - the clientele are not particularly Gat friendly - but then neither was Hollywood until "we" took it over!

Re: Hollywood

Quote Originally Posted by Up2U
    The back entrance ... is not at all Gay friendly.
    That's never been my experience

Liked
    BF Rushed back from a wedding he was attending in Kanchanaburi this evening in order to be there for the "last ever" night in Hollywood...

Somewhere between Bkk and Pattaya one of the waiters there called him to let him know that Hollywood had "paid the Police" and so would now stay open one more month....

So it seems once again Hollywood has had a stay of execution!

Deceased Member
    Liked
    Pattaya City own the site so closing could drag on for months. Local affordable housing for Thai (or lots of little studios) is talked about for the development.

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    Finding a "gay" dance club in Pattaya is almost unheard of...I go to BKK on most weekends so I can hit DJ's , Cafe4 , or GOD-but now the 1o'CLOCK curfew is a bummer. Off Walking Street there is Mayas upstairs which is a gay dance club but doesn't get going until 2:30... great music and sound system... a bit seedy inside but after a couple drinks who cares.

Liked
    Just to confirm colmx info that Hollywood is open. I was there last night/this morning and it was in full swing with a large crowd mixed about 60/40 gay/str8. Full show on with band and dancers etc.. no id checks at door.We went about 1.30am left about 4am. I enjoyed it, the farangs with thai girls, kept themselves to themselves, everyone else mixed with eachother gay boys & friends visiting friends tables and having a fun time.