Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bangkok go-go bars cautious of new Police Chief

Bangkok go-go bars cautious of new Police Chief

Boys are 'dancing' in singlets or shirts and the shows currently exclude anything 'explicit'. When I ask the answer is "Police" but it is unclear if this is precautionary or a standard that is to be applied for some time. I don't know if Pattaya and other cities will follow suit?

As I mentioned in another post, the police were raiding in Soi Prostitute when I was there Friday night. The new chief means business. And good on 'im!

Liked

don't panic

Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    As I mentioned in another post, the police were raiding in Soi Prostitute when I was there Friday night. The new chief means business. And good on 'im!
    Funny, I was at Dick's from about 9 till 0200 and did not see a raid or the police. It's like Wowpow said there was some caution.
    E Dok Tong

You were at Dick's for FIVE HOURS?

You can believe me or not, but X-Boys was raided by plainclothed police on Friday night. You might not have noticed anything from street level, but it happened.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    You were at Dick's for FIVE HOURS?

You can believe me or not, but X-Boys was raided by plainclothed police on Friday night. You might not have noticed anything from street level, but it happened.
    I did leave for a short time when this Russian started rubbing on my leg. I was eating and talking more then drinking. The sex performers were singing the blues at 0100, no sex show, no money. I did not go in any of the bars, seldom do.

Must have been a low profile raid.

By the way what were you doing in this neck of the woods?
    E Dok Tong

I was out with friends who wanted to go.

are the raids confined to gay gogo's or are the straights having the same trouble?

A small world

Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat
    I did leave for a short time when this Russian started rubbing on my leg. I was eating and talking more then drinking
    Oh that was you, was it? Did you enjoy the short-time?

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat

The sex performers were singing the blues at 0100, no sex show, no money. I did not go in any of the bars, seldom do.
    There are a number of sex show boys who make a show every night, in one or another of several bars. A few are getting a bit too old to get many offs.
    Doing a show every night must provide at least a passable income. I can imagine that they'd be moaning were this to suddenly become unavailable.
    ..........and that's the way it is.

Liked
    A question. Does this singlet or shirt policy apply at all Bangkok go go bars eg Tawan? I remember this occurred a few years ago but (mercifully) did not last long.