List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TONIGHT - 2nd Benefit for Allen. Sat 10th.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

TONIGHT - 2nd Benefit for Allen. Sat 10th.

On Sat Feb 10 Benefit for Allen at Le Cafe Royale Boyz Town.

Poster out this week it will be Maisie Trollette in Cabaret and a Raffle and Champagne Auction courtesy of David of La Cage and Peter Storrow of Throb, Special 5 course dinner for 590 baht for those who wish and open to all for show at 10.30pm Bookings now taken on 038 423 515.

Let's all be Champagne Charlies for Allen.
    The new Weekly report is on-line. http://www.pgweeklyreport.com

Weekly Report 31st Jan 2007...

A total of 136,901 baht has been received into the Fund, and some monies have already been reimbursed for Allen's medical bills.
    Details of individual donations are available by contacting Brian Boxer, or Wally at Thais4Life.
    Several major fund raising events are to be held in early February for Allen, see the full report.

You see, I told you

You can never wear too much turquoise eyeshadow.

Liked
    I won't ask.....

These are the good'ol days

Ouch.. Sanitree uncovered! What a shock for Maisie Toilette, and in full frontal of the world wide web. Its uncanny, they could be Siam twins.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    Ouch.. Sanitree uncovered! What a shock for Maisie Toilett, and in full frontal of the world wide web. Its uncanny, they could be Siam twins.
    Maisie could definitely take a hint from her look-alike, though, and require photographers to use heavy gauze over the lens.

I think you will find they are the same grand dames, before and after discovering the true price of Gordons on Sunee. :flower:jus

BG!!!! Really!

A heavy gauze indeed!
    Mazie Trollope should follow Pearls example and use Harris tweed over the lens!
    She has tried to copy my "look" but failed miserably, I think a visit to Wowpows surgeon is in order.

What a stinker

Quote Originally Posted by Thanpuying Sanitree
    A heavy gauze indeed!
    She has tried to copy my "look" but failed miserably, I think a visit to Wowpows surgeon is in order.
    And where is Pearl of the Orient these days? In her absence I feel I must defend what little is left of her honour on this forum. At least she doesn't look like Mazie on cortisone, you can take her as she comes, guaranteed not to deflate at inopportune moments.

Liked

Re: What a stinker

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanpuying Sanitree
    A heavy gauze indeed!
    And where is Pearl of the Orient these days? In her absence I feel I must defend what little is left of her honour on this forum. At least she doesn't look like Mazie on cortisone, you can take her as she comes, guaranteed not to deflate at inopportune moments.
    Pity- a blow up drag queen doll has a certain appeal.

you can let the air out and put in a corner of the wardrobe until next time
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Incontinence, the new 40

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    Pity- a blow up drag queen doll has a certain appeal.

you can let the air out and put in a corner of the wardrobe until next time
    You took the words right out of my mind, "a well used blow up drag queen", only it has been patched up so often with old band aids, all neatly concealed under that stained musty pink rayon, that it has developed a slow but audible leak.

Rayon, for the fabric challenged, or "American silk", is that stuff you think is silk when you buy meters of it in Thailand to make yourself a frock.