Just call me Mr. Controversy.

I am curious about the subject about what happens when a farang forms a relationship with a Thai sex worker (go go, beer bar, or even a flirty waiter kind of a gig) and the Thai then quits his workplace?

Well, then what? I am really curious about this.

So there is a honeymoon of one week or one year and the Thai boy lives like a King and catches up on all his Chinese soap operas, and then what?

So, now it is clear the Thai boy has to do something for work in hi native culture. Well, what can he do?

Now, he can get a boring low paid job like Big C clerk that takes so many hours and pays so little. But a boy who was attracted to the glamour of being a sex worker, how could he handle that? And he knows he doesn't need this little money. His farang can take care everything ...

So, what I am getting at is setting the boy up in a business. Now, most people know the failure rate of sex bars run by amateurs is dismal. So what other kinds of businesses could a typical ex barboy be expected to have some chance at succeeding in, that might actually be more fruitful and interesting than a Big C clerk?

It seems to me this kind of issue means the end of alot of farang/Thai boy affairs. An old retired farang is age and culture appropriate to relax every day in the tropics, but a young Thai man should really be functioning some way in his own culture. Most sane farangs would grow tired and angry of a boy who is happy to not do anything indefinitely, yet many of these boys clearly have no ambition.

So, any thoughts or ideas on this?