Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Uncensored stuff

Forum's veteran
    Liked

i mean who the hell on

a board like this wants to see

PISSING BABEYS FOR CRISTSAKES

DID YOU ACTUALLY LOOK AT THE NAME OF THE BOARD :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops:

I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

What gives??

Just what is it with all the SPAM lately? I don't remember seeing this junk before nor does it seem to affect the other boards.
    Just asking

elephantspike
    These spam posts are being made by automated programs on phpbb boards all over the web. I'm working on installing a fix for it, but in the meantime, I'm deleting the spam posts and robot spammer usernames daily. In some cases I have accidentally deleted the username before I delete the spam posts, which then makes it difficult to find and delete the spam posts, because I can't search for all posts by a username after that name has been deleted.

You can all please help by alerting me by email whenever you see such spam that has gone undeleted. It makes no sense at all to reply to these spam posts on the board, as they are being made by robots, not people.

Thanks.

same problem with my board and others....... they can get past the verification codes now. We need change a few things to block them.

Quote Originally Posted by Oogleman
    same problem with my board and others....... they can get past the verification codes now. We need change a few things to block them.
    Durex may help ?.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Elephantspike
    These spam posts are being made by automated programs
    there have been a number of interesting articles recently linking the increase of spam posts via forms (even forms "protected" against bots) to the increasing availability of cheap Internet access in third world countries - spammers pay people in these countries a pittance (but to the locals a reasonable amount) for each spam posted or each "captcha" cracked!

soon the boys from Isarn may not be selling their bodies in bars Pattaya, they may be using thier nimble fingers more productively at the internet cafe!

bkkguy
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!