Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Big Dicks

Big Dicks

Now i'll bet everything I own that this thread title attracts everyones attention!

I am, however, just posing a question about Karaoke of all things. On the way back to South Pattaya Rd the other night, I went past a Karaoke bar called 'Big Dicks Karaoke' with a gaggle of manly boys outside. Don't hold me to this but I think it is on Soi Buakaow (never been down that soi before). Is this a gay karaoke bar and is it worth a trip? It''s definitely an intriguing name.

The sound of music...

Fatman41 is on a Karaoke high. I must say it sounds intriguing. Maybe they sing and swing? I like the tarts who sing in that shrilly pitched Chinese operatic caterwaul, then get all haute because no one is clapping enthusiastically enough. I always buy them a drink.

Liked
    There's 6 or 7 Boy Karaokes on Soi Buakow...
    Most of them are populated with str8 boys - hoping to be offed by the ladies working in the bars in Soi Buakow (once the ladies have gotten their tip from some farang!)

However i do know of some gay boys working in these bars - and a lot of gangs of gay boys who like to vist them to off "poochai" so the boys working there are def avail for man2man love - if you take a fancy to one...

Just don't expect him to bottom!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Another one for the to visit list - thanks fatman!