Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No more chicken

Liked: 1

No more chicken

The KFC diagonally across from the police box at Jomtien has closed. The very good Thai restaurant next door, Ka Fa, is taking over the premises.

Good it always stuck out like a sore thumb and customers could gaze into Bamboo Bar. Of course to Thais it is different. I asked a Thai boy what his favourite food was and he thought for a moment and replied " I like KFC chicken".

Quote Originally Posted by wowpow
    I asked a Thai boy what his favourite food was and he thought for a moment and replied " I like KFC chicken".
    When I have enquired where they would like to eat, nearly every Thai boy I have asked (except those who have been confirmed Issan food junkies) have opted for KFC.

I think the trouble with the one at Jomtien was that it was in the wrong place and there was not enough passing trade at night to keep it going. The branch in Royal Garden is always full and mainly with Thais.

On a visit to my boyfriend at the end of last year I was buying his meals as he was too ill to go out. I took written instructions to various stalls for all sorts of Thai food but also had to get some KFC which is the only Western food I've ever seen him eat.

weird as it sounds - that place was on wrong side of the road.

On other side it would have cleaned up!

Gee

I will miss it. After a day at the water park I would often stop and take home a bucket of kfc so that i wouldn't have to go out to eat that evening. I could just rest up and then do the bar thing.

KFC, a deadly health warning.

Quote Originally Posted by luvthai
    I will miss it.
    No you won't LMTY a little bit of information that will help you get over it.

PARTIALY HYDROGENATED OILS

This chemical oil is used in KFC to fry it's chicken. It is a chemically produced trans fat, that our bodies derive absolutely no nutrition from at all and instead have positively numerous side effects including: Cancer, Diabetes, Obesity, Liver dysfunction, and the most common of all side effects heart disease. It is an accumulative toxin that that we cannot process in our bodies. Mc Donald's use it too.

Denmark is the first country to ban it's use outright, but others are right now considering doing the same, and some making it illegal not to put this on ingredient lists on processed food labeling. KFC and Mc Donald's have so far now decided to stop using it in the USA and in Denmark of course, but in countries like Thailand they have not stopped doing so and are not required to label their products as containing these chemicals. A little tip, stop eating both KFC and Mc Donald's immediately. Even unsaturated fats like lard (cow and pig fat) and palm oil are 100% healthier for you than partially hydrogenated oil, which even in moderation is bad for you. The former, like lard are of course best in moderation like everything, and taken as such will not harm you at all.

So you see you won't miss much, just very bad health and possibly an early demise. This is not a food scare of the common or garden variety this is a tragic fact, that has affected millions of peoples lives, why should it continue to affect countries like Thailand? Stop eating it.

Don't forget how they demean and degrade those poor chickens before they slaughter and fry them, right Ceddie? They must feel just awful about themselves.

Feed the troll partialy hyd' oils

Oh yes boygeenyus, good point. Take a rusty razor blade and hack off your lips and then go and stand on Sunee Plaza and see how many trannies you can off, it wont be many, dont foget to remove the bloody swab so so all may get a good look at your rotten gums and granulated flesh.

Every animal deprived of socialization of some form or other will feel miserable, so cheer up, at least I am still responding too you.

Deadly hopes

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    possibly an early demise
    Can you promise me that this demise will happen when I'm flat on my back, at the moment of climax, chock-a-block up one boy with another sitting on my face? Is it worse than the MSG the Chinese put in the food you eat every day?