Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Man found with a leech in his anus.

Liked: 1

Man found with a leech in his anus.

138,000 flood victims become ill

BANGKOK: -- ealth Ministry Sunday warned people to avoid walking through floodwater, which often host germs and leeches.

The warning came after more than 138,000 flood victims became ill and one of them was found with a leech in his anus.

"Please travel around by boats, if possible. If not, please dress carefully! Wear underpants and long pants. Also cover the lower part of your pants with plastic bags and tie tightly to ensure that no leech can climb in," the ministry's permanent secretary Dr Prat Boonyawongvirot said Sunday.

According to him, a man in Sing Buri was hospitalised after wading through chest-high floodwater. At the hospital, a doctor helped removing a leech from his anus.

"He's now safe. But we would like to warn children not to play in the floodwater," he said. He added that leeches could enter human bodies via nose, mouth, eyes, anus, vagina and urethra.

Aside from leeches, he said germs also dwelt in floodwater and could spread various diseases especially conjunctivitis, skin diseases and athlete's foot disease.

Prat said his ministry's mobile medical units had already treated 138,328 flood victims in flood-hit areas, which included Nonthaburi, Phisanulok, Sukhothai, Phichit, Nakhon Sawan, Angthong and Ayutthaya.

"We have also distributed medicines and garbage bags," he said. Currently, a large number of flood victims could not use toilets and need the garbage bags when nature called.

-- The Nation 2006-10-08

I hope that my posts will be of use.

Checkout

I suspect that some posters would claim they have a leech in their anus already ... and it's a Thai (boy)

Re: Checkout

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    I suspect that some posters would claim they have a leech in their anus already ... and it's a Thai (boy)
    All readers of this board know that you, Homintern, have a bug up your ass

hes lucky it wasn`t a puffer fish!

Re: Checkout

Quote Originally Posted by padlom
    All readers of this board know that you, Homintern, have a bug up your ass
    If only I knew what that meant

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked
    So happy to hear that LMTU has been found. As fans of his posts we should have known where to look.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

leech

apparently it was just a midget one
    lured out by the doctor's ladyboy nurse
    for a chicken walk on the beach

Perhaps he'll claim he slipped and fell on it while in the shower?