Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Auto pilot engaged

Auto pilot engaged

Are you a robot set on auto pilot?

Reading some post from this board, (& other boards), why is it usually a case that many people seem to do the same thing, or recommend the same things to newbieтАЩs, as I would like to think that there is sooooo many more choices preferably & equally accommodating placeтАЩs;

Go to beach, & always site at the same coloured orange chairs, even though its can be hard to get a seat here at high season, & the other choices of seats are so vast.

Go to sunee & dine at a certain bar owned by 2 farlangs & their Thai manager Oud, but there are so many more bars to drink at.

Staying with sunee area, why do we mainly seem to read about a certain hotel beginning with H & has a thai owner called Punya. But yet the Paradise Inn hotel is literally around the corner from this place.

Maybe itтАЩs a case, that where the aboveтАЩs are mentioned, is because that this is a known safe option to newbies, & then they donтАЩt try any different. But what about the oldbies, surely there is more to pty than this?
    Do these specific places go hand in hand with reading this board? You mainly hear comments of certain people working at these establishments, or the service that one experienced, but then you rarely hear the service one gets from the purple chairs or other bar 4 doors down,тАжтАж

Or maybe I should be asking what put these venueтАЩs in the lime light initially, & why are they still much favoured to this day, discussтАжтАжтАжтАж.

-The ubiquitous comments of Elton John & ocean towers are welcomed solely as тАШbump upтАЩ purposes only.

your wish is granted

but that's Sir Elton John & Ocean 1 Tower to you ! :cheers:

Re: Auto pilot engaged

Quote Originally Posted by monkleigh
    Reading some post from this board, (& other boards), why is it usually a case that many people seem to do the same thing, or recommend the same things to newbieтАЩs, as I would like to think that there is sooooo many more choices preferably & equally accommodating placeтАЩs
    or places? I can think of two reasons straightaway
    1 The obvious is easier to find, so for newbies a good option
    2 Why let some newbie or other general hoi polloi in on some favorite spot one has cultivated?

Liked

Molly

Molly used to own Balcony before the current owners

he can usually be seen there before dinner, after which he is in full flight at Tawan

Re: Molly

Quote Originally Posted by paulg
    Molly used to own Balcony before the current owners
    More accurately Molly had a minor shareholding and allowed his name to be used (the bar, known as Molly's Jump, was more widely referred to as Molly's Dump)

Reading some post from this board, (& other boards), why is it usually a case that many people seem to do the same thing, or recommend the same things to newbieтАЩs, as I would like to think that there is sooooo many more choices
    We men are creatures of habit, you might notice we go to the same country (unless we live there) the same city/town/village/hillstation/cluster of huts, year after year sometimes more than three times a year. We yearn after the same distant fantasies (ocean 1 towers) with the same vague hope, it's just our nature.

Sort of like penguins.

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric

Reading some post from this board, (& other boards), why is it usually a case that many people seem to do the same thing, or recommend the same things to newbieтАЩs, as I would like to think that there is sooooo many more choices
    We men are creatures of habit, you might notice we go to the same country (unless we live there) the same city/town/village/hillstation/cluster of huts, year after year sometimes more than three times a year. We yearn after the same distant fantasies (ocean 1 towers) with the same vague hope, it's just our nature.
    Well I don't know about you guys, but a lot of us do keep going back to the same areshole.
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Aunty, and you aren't even Antipodean. Dart em up the arse will you?

Quote Originally Posted by Thaiquila
    Sort of like penguins.
    Lemmings, more like it.