Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: www.boxertravels.com unobtainable?

Liked: 1

www.boxertravels.com unobtainable?

I am in the UK and have not been able to reach boxer for three days now. Anyone else having problems? I trust he is OK?

I hope that my posts will be of use.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1
    The site appears to be off-line.
    Cached pages show the last update to be 23 Sept.

Liked
    the domain registration expired 2 October, looks like it is not only elephantspike that forgots to pay bills or update credit card details!

bkkguy
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

I get the same page for boxertravels, I think, that the block produces, though it is no lomger the MICT pronouncement page since I got back two days ago, but different. But they caught up to ALL the proxies I was using 3 months ago. But things are changing again ...

Deceased Member
    Liked

Very frustrating

Sorry guys in dispute with Domain Registra I have my paid bill saying this Domain expires on 2nd Nov 2006 and was just in process of changing registra when site went off line. Geting nowhere with old host 1+1 UK and would not recommend anyone using them after a long battle over many things. I use Servage.co USA now.
    BTW I can still only get in here from Thailand on occasions today being a lucky day

Liked
    I am in France, not only I have problem reaching Boxertravel but also problems with stickyrice website and Spice website. I am automaticly redirected to Webservepro. Do you guys have the same problems ??? And Pattayagayfestival ??

Liked

FYI ...

This is what comes up (Oct 4 12:20PM Pacific time, in Canada) when hitting the link in Boxer's post above.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Oui Amaretto, les m├кmes pour moi.

Thank you for contacting WebServePro.

On November 1st, 2004 WebServePro entered into an agreement with NET1Plus whereby NET1Plus would provide all Technical Support and Sales Support to new and existing WebServePro Customers.

If you are a new or existing customer looking for assistance with Web Hosting, Dedicated Servers or Internet Access, please visit NET1Plus at www.net1plus.com

If you are a vendor for WebServePro, or need to contact INETSOLVE, INC., the parent company of WebServePro, please contact them at:

INETSOLVE, INC.
    c/o Relentless Games
    140 Main Street
    Nashua, NH 03060

Thank you.

First Elephantspike ...

... with this Forum, and now Boxer. Where will it end? Is this an anti-gay conspiracy? Or early-onset gay Alzheimers. Where is A Doctor Writes when you need him?

Liked
    "Stickyrice" and "Spice" websites are back to normal this morning, but no "Boxer" website.