Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is Thaksins future?

What is Thaksins future?

What do you folk predict the future holds for Mr Thaksin?

A deal with the generals that if he stays out of politics he wont be arrested on sight?

He gets duped into going back to thailand and gets arrested with a 15 years trial while living in his mansion?

he buys his way back to the top job?

or something else?

A universal wish......if there is a god...

.....Mr. Toxin will return to Thailand and spend the rest of his corrupt life in the monkey house. Nothing less would do for him and his cronies. Enough said.

Dax

Liked

Re: A universal wish......if there is a god...

Quote Originally Posted by Daxus
    "... Mr. Toxin will return to Thailand and spend the rest of his corrupt life in the monkey house. Nothing less would do for him and his cronies. Enough said. Dax ... "
    ... assuming you would agree that "fair trial" should come between "return" and "life in the monkey house"?

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

I don't think he returns to Thailand ever, unless there is some kind of political movement to bring him back as the saviour. Just imagine how BAD things would have to be for that to happen! A Thai PM going into exile, just like coups, is not particularly rare.

well that's easy to answer

he will remain in splendid luxury in the UK whilst his empire of deceit and corruption is unravelled and despite repeated calls for his return to Thailand the British establishment wil ensure he never will have to face a trial as long as he never meddles in Thai politics..why should they ?...they always look after their own.

(as a heroine of the Coup I hope to join him one day)

Smiles,

Of course it is. Isn't that the Thai way?

Daxus

Re: A universal wish......if there is a god...

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    ... assuming you would agree that "fair trial" should come between "return" and "life in the monkey house"?

Cheers ...
    TIT. It's never a "fair trial" for these types here. The trial was conducted already and he's been rightfully deemed GUILTY (and I do agree that it is possible, but extremely unlikely, that he could reverse that). The "fair trial" is just the final icing on the cake.

How long before the multi million baht lawsuits start?

Re: well that's easy to answer

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl of the Orient
    he will remain in splendid luxury in the UK whilst his empire of deceit and corruption is unravelled and despite repeated calls for his return to Thailand the British establishment wil ensure he never will have to face a trial as long as he never meddles in Thai politics..why should they ?...they always look after their own.

Only little little wee problem, he transfered all his money/assets to his two children who now face a couple of billions in Tax bills etc, so all is as Pearl says it will be, but just replace "splendid luxury" with "noble poverty" and perhapse exile in a Singaporean council estate instead.

Hopefuly Pearl will not make the same mistake with her assets.

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked

Re: well that's easy to answer

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl of the Orient

Hopefuly Pearl will not make the same mistake with her assets.
    Oh I don't think you have any need to worry about that Cedric! Pearl has excellent control over her assets. They are, as she's often heard to say, two in the hands and one in the bush.

Pearl of the Orient: Heroine of the Coup. I like that.

Well since she can't be Mother of the Nation or even Daughter of the Nation for that matter, (positions rightly reserved for the Royal Family of course) perhaps she could be:-

Pearl of the Orient; Heroine of the Coup.
    Slut of the Nation.
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies