Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Schadenfreude-Fest

Schadenfreude-Fest

Can anyone stand it? Just 12 more hours to the beginning of the schadenfreude-fest!

Schadenfreude-fest !

Welches fest ist Schadenfreude-Fest ? Es sieht wie Deutscher zu mir aus! Erkl├дren Sie uns gefallen mehr ? :bounce:

Liked: 1

Re: Schadenfreude-fest !

Quote Originally Posted by baziel
    Welches fest ist Schadenfreude-Fest ? Es sieht wie Deutscher zu mir aus! Erkl├дren Sie uns gefallen mehr ? :bounce:
    All sounds Yiddish to me
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

half full

It's just geniearse being a "half empty glass of water" nothing to get excited about. It is moon festival time though, I have already eaten three moon cakes today, better get out the trainers and my little candle lantern.
    Poor fatman41 trapped in the world wide-web, and no one offering any proxies.

Re: half full

[quote="Cedric"]It's just geniearse being a "half empty glass of water" nothing to get excited about. It is moon festival time though, I have already eaten three moon cakes today,

I've never tried moon cakes. Are they anything like space cakes?
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

Nothing like space cakes, nothing like anything else in fact. They are a square compressed long-life paste, usually a translucent greenish colour, tasting sweetish and like wall-paper glue, surrounded by a soggy pastry dyed to look cooked, and in the centre is a nice round firm whole salted egg yolk (the moon), that is just crunchy enough to make you want throw up. Definitely an acquired taste, but once acquired impossible to ever resist again.

Cedric

Thanks for the description. I don't think anybody could get me to try one. I'd have a problem even looking at one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    like wall-paper glue
    Is that what you were given to drink when you were a baby ?.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckwow
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    like wall-paper glue
    Is that what you were given to drink when you were a baby ?.
    Is this like a knock knock question, I answer then you come back with something to make me laugh all day. No, I wasn't given wall paper glue to drink as a baby.............?
    I remember making string lamps using a beach-ball, and paper-mach├й critters with wall-paper glue, it tasted all right, watery sticky neutral, like corn starch.

Well, I for one am severely disappointed. I was hoping, dreaming, of waking up this morning, looking out my window, and seeing a huge pillar of smoke emanating from a hole in the ground where Suvarnnaphumi airport used to be. WHERE IS MY SCHADENFREUDE DAMMIT!