Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Thais prefer girl children over boys Japanese have male heir

Liked: 1

Thais prefer girl children over boys Japanese have male heir

I read somewhere recently that they do as they are better at looking after their family in old age? The Japs seem happy now -

It's a boy - Japan's future emperor - Tokyo (dpa) - Japan's future emperor was born Wednesday morning, putting an end to the succession crisis in the imperial family.

Japanese Princess Kiko, 39-year-old wife of the emperor's second son, gave birth to a long-awaited baby boy, who is now in line for the throne of the Japanese emperor. The baby stands third in the male-only line of succession to the world's oldest monarchy, after his uncle, Crown Prince Naruhito, 46, and his father, Prince Akishino, 40, who was the last male to be born to the royal family. Prince Akishino and Princess Kiko have two daughters, while Crown Prince Naruhito and Princess Masako, 42, only have a daugther, 4- year-old Princess Aiko.

The 1947 Imperial House Law only allows males to succeed the Chrysanthemum Throne, but no male heir had been born for nearly 41 years. A debate led to a parliamentary bill to propose a revision of the law so that female heirs are accepted to become the symbol of the state. But outgoing Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi, who began a motion for the law revision, dropped the bill in early February. Shortly after, the Imperial Household Agency announced Princess Kiko's pregnancy. She was admitted to a Tokyo hospital in mid-August to prepare for a delivery by Caesarean section.

Bangkok Post

I hope that my posts will be of use.

Re: Do Thais prefer girl children over boys?

Quote Originally Posted by TeePee
    I read somewhere recently that they do as {girls} are better at looking after their family in old age
    Only if they work in Patpong, surely? Mind you, that poor bloody Japanese Crown Princess - how many nervous breakdowns has she endured, trying to produce a male heir!

I think like most families

there seems to be this tradition of wanting boys as they do seem to be the less harmful of the species.

As others point out that poor little Japanese lady who has hit the valium trail trying to produce a male heir, royal dynasties around the world have always wanted a boy to carry on..the British a great example with poor Diana being summarily dispatched with in a damp tunnel ,as we now find out as the chauffeur was merely on a high of diet coca cola, female rulers are always utterley ruthless and disatch their enemies ( usually other family members) at a great rate-I mean who in the hell isn't terrified of their own mother even when she's 80 bloody years old !!

Re: I think like most families

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl of the Orient
    I mean who in the hell isn't terrified of their own mother even when she's 80 bloody years old !!
    We're certainly all terrified of you, Pearl, 85+ though you are

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked

Re: I think like most families

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl of the Orient

As others point out that poor little Japanese lady who has hit the valium trail trying to produce a male heir

Yeah, and like it's got anything to do with the women! It's the sperm's DNA that determines the child's sex, not the eggs! Perhaps his Royal Godness can't find the тАЬI'm omnipotentтАЭ button that I thought all direct descendants from the Gods are suppose to have???

I assume the Thais prefer girls because it reflects the ancient traditions of matriarchy common to their Bai ancestors?
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Liked
    Not wishing to be too suspicious but, as with Tom Cruise's Suri, I doubt any blood test will be done to confirm the royal blood line.

I hope you are not inferring Doug that

little Suri was conceived in the Michael Jackson manner ie: as my Aussie friend puts it : "someone left the paddock back gate open"

I can't conceive ...

... what you mean, Pearl. There was once a very effeminate waiter at Telephone who fathered a child, and I always assumed he'd had to have been playing the meat in the sandwich on that one. (For those who miss the allusion, the girl would be one slice of bread and some hunky boy would be the other slice of bread - I'm sure the next edition of Aunty's Nuclear Physics for the Under Fives will tell us that the prostate would be sufficiently stimulated inr that circumstance for the poor love to sustain an erection and ejaculate. I'm sad to report he subsequently died of AIDS; he was a pretty young thing although not my type)