Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Hotels in Trang

Hotels in Trang

Hi Guys I will be traveling to Trang in South Thailand in the next couple of months and would like to know if anyone knows of any Gay or Gay friendly hotels in this area.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Whale

Liked

hotel

for the market try p and the crown

Spent some time in the area awhile back. Stay anywhere you like, bringing a Thai bf no problem anywhere.
    Great food in Trang!

Trang

Whats in Trang, where is Trang, how do you get to Trang? Is it worth a short break? I saw on the news that there was quite a lot of bombings in the South?

My impression is that Trang is mostly a Buddhist town, and also a lot of Chinese. Like Phuket, they have a very colorful vegetarian festival where there are parades, fireworks and people sticking large objects through their cheeks. Good fun! That is the time to go. The town itself is nothing special but there are good restaurants, nearby hikes and waterfalls, dramatic scenery with rock formations on the coast, and of course many fantastic offshore islands. The islands are probably the highlight. Went to Koh Kradan with a Thai. Paradise but too much garbage and we nearly drowned on the boat ride back.

Trang is a city and a province and has an airport. Worth the trip for a taste of the real provincial Thailand. Andaman side.