Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Large Erections !

Large Erections !

we report-you decide

Large Erections Planned for Pattaya.
    At a meeting held at Pattaya City Hall on Wednesday, the very busy Mayor Niran announced the allocation of 46 million baht of the annual budget to the construction of two large archways on the borders of the city...etc etc..you will also find the new term for a group of ladyboys..now a "gobble of katooey" and other other strange goings on.

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/

Anyone wondering how the John Mark Karr fiasco could have possibly happened need only read this fascinating news report that carries just a small dose of what happens daily in Thailand to realise the whacky Jon Bennet fantasist was well at home in this strange country and the only people who should be hanging their heads in shame are the US authorities who took him seriously.
    Some are hysterically calling for some sort of punishment for Karr for wasteing police time..they should be calling for the Keystone Cops involved to hand in their badges and refund the tax dollars wasted as they clearly couldn't investigate their way out of a paper bag. This is what you get when law enforcement responds to media outlets like Fox News, CNN etc and in turn attempt to manipulate the news .

And I'm not even mentioning the western so-called journalists who write on Bangkok newspapers who carry on as though Thailand is a country full of people pure as the driven snow who are somehow corrupted by constant stream of tourists. All of them sitting in air-conditioned offices , returning nightly to their air-conditioned condos not giving the the slightest flying f**k to the poverty surrounding them apart from their pompous posturing in print which the majority of them got very badly wrong this time.

Liked: 1
    Tha announcement of your departure seems to have been premature?

Your title has double entendre ramifications but little to do with John Mark Karr unless you know something we don't. There were several journals casting doubt on his veracity while he was still in Thailand.

Is it Spring in New Zealand now?
    I hope that my posts will be of use.

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked
    No it's not.
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

damn - no 8 inches in here!

you dirty beast teepee

I know how to push your buttons. Why shouldn't I rant and rave before I depart for the Shakey Isles..God knows I'll probably be just raving mad after a few weks there..

for really big erections you must go here:

http://www.ma-queue.com/

lots of big French erections !!

Those pictures

remind me of the time I was engaged in a relationship with Mr. Farquardt. As a token of his affection, he gave me the stunning forty-three caret Farquardt pink: a beautiful diamond! But there was a curse attached: Mr. Farquardt.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Those pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Edith
    As a token of his affection, he gave me the stunning forty-three caret Farquardt pink:
    Oh for a minute there dear I thought you were talking about his 9" dick!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: you dirty beast teepee

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl of the Orient
    Why shouldn't I rant and rave before I depart for the Shakey Isles..God knows I'll probably be just raving mad after a few weeks there..
    Yes my dear I must admit I am worried about you. You are after all going to Wellington which is, as far as I'm concerned, a dump. Although if you do see Peter Jackson do give him a cherry wave and a big hello. I hear he's shooting a new movie, Bride of King Kong. Queen Kong. I thought darling the part would be right for you! I mean you're blond with a hairy back, and well known to soothe the odd savage beast. :idea:

This thread looked so good and yet some how ..............

oh you wicked thing Aunty

I knew I should never have discussed my real reason for visiting Wellington...at this rate the DVD will be on one of Edith's Pattaya street stalls before we even have the movie made.

You are correct though..I am the love interest in the sequel to King Kong in which we depart for our wedding which takes place in Pattaya. Unfortunately King Kong is captured by entrpreneur LMTU and is to be presented as a muscular display at the entrance to Sunee Plaza in his bid to finally rival Boyztown as the town's premier nightspot. We even have a role for Monty as the Ringmaster caling out "roll up roll up" and cracking a whip and you dear Aunty, dressed as me with your back to King Kong who is chained up and roaring but rather soothed as he sees his beautiful bride before him. Fortunately as you get closer and it becomes apparent you are just some old shriveled hag King Kong breaks loose and crushes you to death and goes on a rampage throughout Pattaya a'roaring and a'crushing everything in his path including an increduclous Edith with a close up of her horrified ( and ghastly) face, what is left of the Clubber empire and all of Boystown. Thus LMTU's master plan is acheived and he and Monty become the kings ( and queens) of Pataya nightlife. The Thais in Pattaya merely assume King King is just another crazy farang on a drunken rampage after being propositioned by a gobble of katooeys.