Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Oh my Gosh! Smiles & Pearl are eloping?

Liked

Oh my Gosh! Smiles & Pearl are eloping?

Sirius said in a recent post today:

"By the way (Pearl) - I thought you were eloping with Smiles. Did he leave you waiting at the church?"

Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh!

.......and all the while I thought Smiles was just taking a break from this board and Pearl was too :-)

Geeesh.....When will I ever learn? You really never can trust what is posted on this board.....and I was so taken in by both Smiles' and Pearls' swan song!

Pearl & Smiles....Have a fun filled life together......and be sure to tell us all about that "first night" when you get back from your honeymoon - rafting the Ping River ...

Happy Days...and Nights too :-)

TravelerJim
    www.tjinsurance.com .

ps...Smiles...let me set the record clear...my International Health Policy does not cover "maternity"....both you and Pearl are "on your own"....might I suggest "abstinence" ???

Tj

wat?

is this suposed to be funy? on wat planet?

(0)

call me mad, call me madam

or you can say I'm a fruitloop but I'm not completely insane !!! :geek: :geek:

Smiles and I would be at each others throats within minutes,,can't give a reason why but I feel it in my water, But he's a lovelychap really.

And any more of this tripe I will be back sooner than you think with LMTUin tow.

you have been warned !!!!!!

( mind you, with me as Nurse Nancy caring after my relative and Smiles playing Claus Von Bulow, something interesting could develop..we may get Smiles into a Ocean Tower condo before he knows it)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

silly boy...

Traveller Jim is full of surprises..I expected him to respond to the NWA thread and he surprised me with a silly thread about nonsense...
    OK, that ends my stereotyped image of TJ as a no nonsense insurance agent.. Still, I perfer the informative threads TJ is so generous to
    share with all of us, especially about airlines and deals... :compress: :cat: