Thread: Six year old JonBenet Ramsey's killer arrested in Bangkok

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Forum's veteran
    Liked

gay Thailand?

this duplicate thread belong in Gay Thailand?? I don't think so!!

Liked

What makes it "About Thailand" ... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Prissy Pussy
    " ... this duplicate thread belong in Gay Thailand?? I don't think so!!... "
    " ... arrested in Thailand ... " makes it so Swamp Cat ~ duplicate or not. If you wish to moderate a Board ... start your own. Or go back to your infantile boot licking on The Bog.

You may think Hedda is "funny", but I can guarantee you that Hedda thinks you are a fool. (And most here agree)

Cheers ...

PS ... Anyone feel like starting a Poll on whether or not CatSwampus is the most stupid and despicable prick ever to darken the hallways of this Den of Iniquity ( AKA ... Sawatdee Forum )
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

really hope hes the right one!! then zap him!

Liked
    I have held back for too long. Smiles you are so boring forever interjecting with your judgements.You are not alone but do manage to stand out . Posters I respect are the ones who provide information and answer questions

Liked
    Sorry you feel that way YaraBoy.
    Participation on this Board (in particular) has it's costs. I say what I feel and as long as it doesn't violate the Board guidelines, then that's life in the big city. We are all free to do that and encouraged ....
    I've committed greater sins in this life than being a mouthpiece, believe me.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Didn't I see that bloke at Niddy's Nook sipping a Bloody Mary?

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked
    My apologies to travelerjim I think it was who posted this story first, I did check but I just didn't see his post.

I think this has everything to do with Thailand. This man already appears to be in trouble for sex crimes in Thailand, and sadly of course, there are far too many foreign pedophiles who travel to places like Thailand to have sex with exploited children there. This only happens really because law enforcement in Thailand is corrupt, arbitrary, and all to often ineffective. Thailand sadly can be a bit of a favoured destination for the world's rat-bags, so yes this very much is a Thai story as it falls right into many of the more seedy cliche's about Thailand's dark side.

Importantly though, this accused pedophile murderer is a male heterosexual and the victim is a little girl. That's important because it highlights that the sexual abuse of children is not a property of sexuality - often falsely assumed to be what homosexuality is all about - it's sexuality neutral. It's a property of sick adults. And I cannot think of a better place to say that it's heterosexual men who fuck and kill kids, than on a gay board that is no doubt read by a lot of str8 people who are far from balanced or kind in their views of homosexuals.

Here's a further link that helps to explain why this is indeed a Thai story.

Child Sex Trafficking Thrives in Thailand

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,208800,00.html
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Last I heard, there are no sex crime charges against him in Thailand. There was a mention of a visa issue though.
    Yes, it is a Thailand story. Thailand is getting unfairly trashed yet again.

Saw this on ...

... Fox News this morning. They were stating how awful it was for the parents for the last ten years to have been under the 'umbrella' of suspicion in the death of the child, suspicions led by the media. The mother has died recently I am led to believe. Then of course they went on to talk about how good it will be for the family that this child killer will now be locked up and any suspicions about family involvement removed. As usual, Fox has a very short term memory, it is the first to convict someone alleged of a crime and the first to critcise other media outlets for the same thing.