Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Sticky Rice is updated...August 12, 2006...

Liked

Sticky Rice is updated...August 12, 2006...

Tj

Forum's veteran
    Liked

thanks TJ

I don't believe Sticky rice web site is connected to Spice Magazine but am not sure.. Some up to date info on Pattaya, which I think
    I have also seen cut and pasted by some one without giving credit where credit is due..But maybe, he was the original author and
    StickyRice cut and pasted him... worth a look especially if you spend too much time on this forum... :cat:

Liked: 1
    SPICE http://www.spicemag.net/ our glorious gaymag is no longer connected with Sticky Rice. The Stcky Rice magazine was sold to a friend who then changed the name. I think he was rather surprised to find that the owners continued the Sticky Rice Website.

I was never a great fan of the articles in the old Sticky Rice but I must say that the current one has several very interesting articles and illustrations. My only reservation is that some of the models and illustrations look too young - I am sure they are not but they do so look. Unlike these butch guys.

http://www.stickyrice.ws/?view=sec-ART/mpd
    I hope that my posts will be of use.