FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Approved Quarantine Hotels

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Re: Some Approved Quarantine Hotels

From the pictures, that looks like a nice selection of hotels.

If you're not allowed out of the door for 2 weeks, I would think it's a time to go for a slightly better hotel room than normal.

I wonder how the aircon works in these places ? Does each room get a supply of completely "fresh" air from outside ? (if there is such a thing in Bangkok). Or could a low percentage of air circulate from room to room ?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Have never ever seen in HTL that 2 rooms would share the same AC-unit. Not even in fairly cheap budget places.
    This was common though in some cheaper gay msg places-where the old former room was simply cut in 2-still big enough for the purpose.
    It also seems one is allowed a little more freedom, varying with HTL, if the first obligatory covid-est shows NEG als result.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    I wonder how the aircon works in these places ? Does each room get a supply of completely "fresh" air from outside ?
    Only window-mounted aircons provide cooled air from outside. Rest just cooling air within room without adding additional "fresh" air. Are you talking about ventilation systems?
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The only way I would stay imprisoned for 14 days is if the room provided a jacuzzi...a fully stocked bar...a live-in masseur...and a menu of boy toys who could be delivered to my room by dialing #69..

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (September 20th, 2020), Oliver2 (September 19th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I read the first 20 or so of the 233 reviews of that video.

Every one really scathing comments about the perceived rip off prices.

I couldn’t face reading all 233....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

A comment on there did add that the price "apparently" included your ( set) food and if you wanted anything else that was extra, so, that's all right then...... or not looking at some of the prices listed ! Anyway, as I didn't see the Tarntawan on there that's the whole idea definitely off my list then anyway ! lol

Forum's veteran
    Liked

That made me giggle Nirish.
    I can’t think of any worse way to spend quarantine than 2 weeks solitary in the Tarntawan....and I mean solitary, no take aways!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Hmmm although what with TiT and all I'm guessing that after say your first clear test you could perhaps organise a few inbound deliveries direct to your room with a few blind eyes turned, either for baht or not depending on who it is is on the desk.......not that i would ever consider doing such a thing until the full 2 weeks would be up as that would be so wrong of us of course. :-) No, but really, it SO would !

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Hmmm although what with TiT and all I'm guessing that after say your first clear test you could perhaps organise a few inbound deliveries direct to your room with a few blind eyes turned, either for baht or not depending on who it is is on the desk.......not that i would ever consider doing such a thing until the full 2 weeks would be up as that would be so wrong of us of course. :-) No, but really, it SO would !
    Guess away. Since this is how the quarantined outbreak in Melbourne spread very rapidly the Thai authorities will not be so blind to that possibility.