Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone from Taiwan here?

Liked

Anyone from Taiwan here?

Hello,

I am new here, my name is Elias, I come from Germany, am 20 years old and have the problem that I like Asians very much. I dont think that I have to say that I am gay. The Problem on liking asians in Germany is, that there is only a very small amount of asians in Germany, and the next problem is, I like asians, but do not want to have to do with chinese, so the biggest group in Germany came not in question for me. If the Corona pandemic gets better, I want to travel to Taiwan, eventually I will find someone there to show him Germany, but until I can travel, I want to search here if theres someone from Taiwan to get in touch with?

Liked

Re: Anyone from Taiwan here?

I suggest you google Gay Taiwan Foruns.

You would have a greater chance of finding Taiwanese guys there, I would think.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by M20001 View Post
    I want to search here if theres someone from Taiwan to get in touch with?
    I don't know if there is anyone from Taiwan here, but Christian PFC has visited Taiwan more than once.

https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/search?q=taiwan

Liked

Hello,

Do you know some taiwanese forums?
    Eventually I am too silly, but I didnt find such forums on Google?

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Asians in Taiwan are chinese. Perhaps you know that. Nationally they are Taiwanese, ethnically they are chinese. Perhaps you meant to say that you want to avoid people from mainland China.

I would recommend joining and posting a personal ad on Fridae.

https://www.fridae.asia

Liked

I mean "Avoid chinese" People who love Xi a little bit too much. The chinese government has damaged so much in the world that I cannot understand the people who like him...

I mean with taiwanese such people like we had as bussiness visitors in our company, I can only say someone in the company labelled them chinese, you was able to hear the result through the entire building, they seemed to absolutely hate it to be called chinese. I have seen too that their passorts had the word China sticked over with Taiwan. I know that China wants to make Taiwan their property, but I really hope this will never happen. If theres a single good message from this Corona pandemic, then it is that it braked the process from the chinese governemnt to get the entire world under their control. You really dont want to know how much high technology companies they if we say it hard thefted only from Germany...

I will see on Fridae...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Good luck. My experience is that they don’t like Farangs.

Liked

Do you have experience in traveling to and dating South-East Asian men?

My situation is similar (I'm from Germany, 39 years old, like South-East Asian men). I have traveled South-East Asian and Taiwan extensively and can say that for me gay dating in Taiwan was an uphill battle. Dating mainland Chinese better (but statistical basis is small).
    In numbers: 3 months living in Taipei, 3 boys in my room (all for free). One week holiday in Myanmar, 7 boys in my room (6 for free, one taxi money).

I recommend using online dating apps (I used hornet and blued in Taiwan) and contact profiles in Taiwan. I find the response rate very low.

But I have several older friends (50-70 years old) who report good success in Taiwan.

Quote Originally Posted by M20001 View Post
    I want to travel to Taiwan, eventually I will find someone there to show him Germany,...
    That sounds a bit condescending. This approach (taking someone to your home country for a holiday) might work well with men from lesser developed countries. But I found Taiwan to be similar developed as Germany, people similarly educated and civilized. Unless your Taiwanese friend has a particular interest in Germany, or you invite him and he has spare time to go with you, there is no reason why a Taiwanese should go with you to Germany.

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (May 22nd, 2020), ktq (August 21st, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Good luck. My experience is that they don’t like Farangs.
    Same !

Liked

Same! Same!