Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Can someone confirm Pattayas Songkran 2020 dates please ???

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Can someone confirm Pattayas Songkran 2020 dates please ???

Just sitting here trying to look at booking flights for a trip here around songkran 2020 - but can someone in the know confirm for me the ACTUAL ( party/ water fight) dates for Songkran 2020 please so I dont screw up when I arrive / depart etc ?

From a quick goggle search I see Bangkok is listed as Monday 13th April ( which just happens to be Easter Monday as it turns out this year and so makes it easier to get off work a while for a nice change ) and then listed as ending on Wednesday 15th ( hmmm so is it likely then that Monday the 15th / Tuesday the 16th will be the BIG days and the Wednesday the more subdued day ( or the exact opposite perhaps ? )

Likewise then I've tried to find the Pattaya's songkran dates listed somewhere ( as it normally follows a few days after Bkk so people can "enjoy ?) both - but I cant' find anything anywhere online date wise this year for Pattaya and everything just refers to the above Bkk dates !?- So I'm wondering are Pattaya perhaps for once sharing that same dates as Bkk maybe does anyone know or is anyone aware of any different date for Pattaya still maybe perhaps ??

Thanks in anticipation.....

Liked

Re: Can someone confirm Pattayas Songkran 2020 dates please ???

Bkk and most of Thailand is 13-15

Pattaya is 13-19 with a small lull around 16/17 and the main days being 18 in North Pattaya which spreads south on the 19th into all of Pattaya & Jomtien.

As always the hotspots around Soi 6,7 & 8 and Buakow will always be wet during the entire 7 days
    Jomtien complex also got a fair bit of water play every night between Midnight at Closing after the whiskey kicks in with the Bar boys and the earlybird / grumpy farang have gone home for the night

The Morlam on the night of the 18th is usually quite fun as soon as the water breaks out!

The water play used to end at sun down on the 19th, but in recent years expect it to continue until the last man standing goes to sleep around 6am on the 20th!

Sign me up now!!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Super - thanks for that.

Liked

Songkran dates are always the same (although this year and extra day was granted due to it falling on a weekend).
    Loy Khatoey however is determined by the date of the full moon (usually in November). This is a bit confusing this year because many sites are quoting a day other than the full moon date.