Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Christian's Blog

Banned
    Liked

Christian's Blog

There's a new post on Christian's blog, all about a trip to Hua Hin (no tea-and-cucumber-sandwiches with Smiles, apparently - he must be missing those now Ma and Pa Kettle are no longer around) and a Yes? No? Maybe? money boy. While not giving the ending away (but it wasn't really a happy one) I'd suggest to christian that his writing needs livening up. It was a struggle to work my way through. As a model of sexual encounters writing that encourages the reader to want more, might I suggest this recent article in New York magazine - https://www.thecut.com/2019/02/sex-d...-birthday.html

Liked

Re: Christian's Blog

So needy.

3. User who gave Like to post:

francois (February 11th, 2019)

Liked

I wish I could plan my sexual encounters that well ahead (as in the article), or would it get boring?

What I write in my blog is what I experience, and most of it is unfortunately long chat, a lot of confusion (space/time/money/sex and love), long wait and mediocre outcome.

Liked

In an ideal world, Frequent would put all his words of wisdom on a blog rather than a shared forum. The world would be a better place.

6. 9 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 5th, 2019), francois (March 4th, 2019), frequent (March 4th, 2019), gerefan2 (March 4th, 2019), GWMinUS (March 4th, 2019), Khor tose (March 5th, 2019), llz (March 5th, 2019), lonelywombat (March 4th, 2019), pennyboy (March 4th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    In an ideal world, Frequent would put all his words of wisdom on a blog rather than a shared forum. The world would be a better place.
    You are so correct. Same for arsenal.
    Will Rogers said, "I never met a man I didn't like", but he never met Donald Trump.

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (March 4th, 2019), lonelywombat (March 4th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    How true, we would not have to struggle to work our way through his posts.

10. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (March 5th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    What I write in my blog is what I experience, and most of it is unfortunately long chat, a lot of confusion (space/time/money/sex and love), long wait and mediocre outcome.
    Just tell it like it is, Christian and ignore those who cannot offer anything worthwhile other than empty words.

12. 6 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 5th, 2019), goji (March 4th, 2019), Khor tose (March 5th, 2019), neddy3 (March 5th, 2019), Smiles (March 4th, 2019), splinter1949 (March 6th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kjun12 View Post
    You are so correct. Same for arsenal.
    Ah yes, 'words of wisdom': a characteristic which you have not managered -- either by pen, or brain -- to exhibit in the last 15 years of participation on this board, as well as others, I'm sure..
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand