Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Accommodation Recommendations

Liked

Accommodation Recommendations

In the event that I'm able to go to Pattaya later in the year, it's likely to be late October/early November. I stayed at Yensabai Condo in January. In the event it's fully booked, where would be similar? Don't need a pool, just aircon and a balcony. Walking distance of Sunee would be great. Thanks.

Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Re: Accommodation Recommendations

Flamingo Hotel and Mosaic are close to Sunee Plaza.

Liked

I do Mosaik. It’s great

4. User who gave Like to post:

Blacktouch (July 22nd, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Deleted

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

frequent (July 22nd, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Wow, a like for a deleted post...please put me back on your cherished ignore list Mr Freek.

Liked

"Wow, a like for a deleted post...please put me back on your cherished ignore list Mr Freek."

Commiserations.

9. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (July 22nd, 2018)

Liked

Yes, I've stayed at Mosaik on a few occasions and really liked it. I just thought it might be booked up, since I will be booking 4-6 weeks in advance of my stay.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Joe I do hope you provide us a bit more drama as you did prior to your last trip!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

On a whim, two months ago I booked two weeks in Mosaik, Nov/Dec, through Agoda. I stayed there once before, booking directly, and liked it. The Agoda site treated it as a regular hotel, not a serviced apartment, as it is on Mosaik's own site. Does anyone know if this means I'll get regular hotel treatment when I get there--e.g. electric and water included in the price, daily cleaning, bed changing, towels included? It's not a deal breaker either way, but I want to know before I go if I'll have to pay more than the booking price. Should I ask Agoda, or Mosaik directly? Should I confirm the reservation directly with Mosaik before I go, since I booked so long in advance, or can I trust Agoda? Any ideas? Thanks.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Swing View Post
    On a whim, two months ago I booked two weeks in Mosaik, Nov/Dec, through Agoda. I stayed there once before, booking directly, and liked it. The Agoda site treated it as a regular hotel, not a serviced apartment, as it is on Mosaik's own site. Does anyone know if this means I'll get regular hotel treatment when I get there--e.g. electric and water included in the price, daily cleaning, bed changing, towels included? It's not a deal breaker either way, but I want to know before I go if I'll have to pay more than the booking price. Should I ask Agoda, or Mosaik directly? Should I confirm the reservation directly with Mosaik before I go, since I booked so long in advance, or can I trust Agoda? Any ideas? Thanks.
    Can't give a definitive answer as I don't know the basis of your Agoda booking, but I do know that those on a Mosaik 'nightly' rate do have water/electric/room cleaning included just as you would in a normal hotel. There is also a hot water type of kettle and tea/coffee included as are toilet amenities for showering and sealed toothbrushes/paste packets etc.. This is the direction Mosaik have been going for some considerable time now and encouraged them to upgrade many of the room mattresses and furniture like beds, wardrobes, TV tables etc.. So if it's a 'nightly' rate I'm pretty sure that will cover everything. Can't see that an email to Mosaik to confirm would do any harm if you have an Agoda booking number.

14. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Captain Swing (July 23rd, 2018), joe552 (July 24th, 2018)