Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: TOPMAN PARTY NIGHT

TOPMAN PARTY NIGHT

At last we are ready to have our "UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT PARTY"
    On Friday 28th July Topman celebrates the new ownership with FREE FOOD and NEW CABARET. Starting at 9 p.m. with the show at 11.30 p.m.
    Do come along and meet us. Everyone welcome.
    Dave & Googie.

All the best

I send you best wishes for tonight.

I was wondering if the show will be a regular feature at 11.30pm everyday. The only reason I ask is that I know Throb and Wild West and most of the bars in Bangkok have two shows per night, one around 10.00pm or 10.30pm and then a later show. The earlier show tends to bring in more of a crowd - is there a reason you have not considered an earlier show because as far as I am aware there is no other competition as regards showbars in Sunee. Very best wishes.

Re: TOPMAN PARTY NIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly
    FREE FOOD and NEW CABARET
    yea, but will the drinks be les then 130 bat for gin/tonic? its a bit musch.

-M

Yes yes

DELETED

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Martini Man
    " ... its a bit musch ... "
    This would be OK for the Iditarod, but not for describing a meal in any decent restaurant. Unless split pea soup is all that's on the menu.

( And why is Mr Botting so easily annoyed these days? )

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    ( And why is Mr Botting so easily annoyed these days? )
    i now...gosh, what's up johns bum anyway?

i was only asking abot the drink prices becase the owner sad they were gona be low and the show better. drinks not low, show not better?

-M

Liked

Poster for Topman Change of Ownership party Friday Night, Ju

Topman has provided this poster for their change of ownership party Friday night.

[/img]

Dave, one of the new owners, advises that they are also using the ventillation system which Topman has always had available to keep the place reasonably clear of offensive smoke. Former management apparently chose not to use it, since using it increases air con costs.

G.P.

Liked: 1
    Good wishes to Googie and Dave for every success a the New Top Man. Hopefully there will be some gorgeous Top Men there!! With such expertise and with LMTU handling the publicity (?) it can hardly fail.

Tonight here in Jomtien it's Thursday so I hope there is no confusion.

We have booked for MIDSUMMER IN JOMTIEN - Follywood a Cabaret Musical Journey presented by Dutch pianist Ben Hansen - featuring Timothy Bergen, Lana LaMoore and Chikita (vocals) and if sufficient energy (just back after 3 nights in Bangkok) remains will hop over there afterwards - hopefully the sarnies won't be too curly and stiff.

If not then see you soon and best wishes again for every success for Top Man to be Top Bar as well. The more great bars the merrier for all.
    I hope that my posts will be of use.