Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: two resorts

two resorts

IF you had a choice of either pattaya or phuket for a 10 day stay , which one would u choose and why?

Liked

Re: two resorts

Quote Originally Posted by aot87
    IF you had a choice of either pattaya or phuket for a 10 day stay , which one would u choose and why?
    It depends when you are coming and why.

If it is for sleaze only then Pattaya. If is for a genuine beach then Phuket

It also comes back to what you are looking for.

I doubt I would spend 10 days in either place. maybe Phuket and Koh Samui or Bangkok.

or Phuket and Pattaya.

or Pattaya and Bangkok

Give us some more to think about and a more detailed reponse.

Have you been either place?

There's more to do in Phuket in the way of sightseeing, perhaps, but much of it is Thai kitch, you will find elsewhere & maybe better, for instance, The Thai Village. There's diving and tours of the reefs, if you think you'd like that.
    There are nice hotels, many with pools. I, personally, don't like the beach set-up--And by the time I walk there I'm always so hot I just want to have a drink and leave. Jomtien may not be as pretty but there's shade, waiters, menus, I can always find someone there to converse with.
    Pattaya is easy to get around and transportation is cheap--Ive had Phuket tuk-tuk drivers tell me 200 baht to go three blocks: London prices.
    I like the (Phuket) row of outdoor seafood restaurants--And the num, never had a dud! Just the same, I'm bored in about six days; probably because I give up on the beach and spend the day stuffing my face, with whatever, & drinking.
    It helps if you tat or crowshit.