Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: seasons

seasons

Can anyone tell me if its still low season for hotel prices in October / November. I know its low season now but the Airfares are fairly high from the UK at the moment and thought i would check out the period as above.

Nov. 1

Most hotel rates shift into high season on Nov. 1

The air fares have certainly shot up - I`m hoping Thai or Eva will have a heathrow special soon!

So what are they charging for November or there abouts from the UK?

Air fares

The price of fuel will keep air fares high - until they run out of passengers willing to pay the higher prices

Do not expect any cheap fares on EVA or THAI in the near future. Both have negative earnings this year due to high fuel costs. Your cheapest flights will be on the likes of Emerates, Korean or China Airlines. The airfare on THai from LA to BKK in December is exactly what I just paid in June (low season). In general, the days of those super low rates to Thailand are probably over as long as gas prices stay up.

My first non-stop flight on Thai from LA to BKK was so nice.. I will never go back to switching planes in Taipei with the 3 hour layover. No matter what the cost!

Taipei

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNasty
    Do not expect any cheap fares on EVA or THAI in the near future. Both have negative earnings this year due to high fuel costs. Your cheapest flights will be on the likes of Emerates, Korean or China Airlines. The airfare on THai from LA to BKK in December is exactly what I just paid in June (low season). In general, the days of those super low rates to Thailand are probably over as long as gas prices stay up.

My first non-stop flight on Thai from LA to BKK was so nice.. I will never go back to switching planes in Taipei with the 3 hour layover. No matter what the cost!
    Lawd I hated that flight, after a delayed flight from SF to LA, the plane then taxied at LA aiport trying to find a gate to dock with for over an hour. Then there was the flight to Taipei, arriving at around 5.00am, with nothing open and nothing to do.

I do hope that someone, somewhere will offer reduced flights to the UK soon and if anyone hears of such deals please let me know.

Oh, and talking of seasons, is the rainy season over now? Haven't had a good downpour in days.

Re: Taipei

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman41
    Oh, and talking of seasons, is the rainy season over now? Haven't had a good downpour in days.
    I'll have a word with god and see what She can do

Re: Taipei

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman41
    I'll have a word with god and see what She can do
    Glad to know you and Hedda are still on speaking terms.

Liked
    Might want to check out http://www.farecast.com/ . They attempt to predict cheaper flight dates.

Dboy