Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: THAIS CELEBRATE FRENCH DEFEAT IN GERMANY

THAIS CELEBRATE FRENCH DEFEAT IN GERMANY

I am back from a boozy night with a lot of Thai bar boys at the World Trade centre in Bangkok where there was a big TV screen showing the world cup final, about ten thousand half-drunk Thais and beer flowing like the Thames.
    It wasnтАЩt just the group I was with but everyone there was cheering on the Italians and booing the French. I asked a few of the boys I was with what was so good about the Italians and the answer was all the same тАУ they are not French and whatтАЩs better is they are not German. Looks to me like they hated the Germans more than the French.
    IтАЩve got a couple of the Thai boys staying with me over night so IтАЩll try to get some more information out of them tomorrow when theyтАЩve sobered up.
    Anyone here had similar experience?

Yes Beth, this is quite a universal trend. I think not completely fair though. The French still make very good waiters, if you can find enough tall ones, but they are eating more and more western diets so it's getting easier and easier, that menus are no longer written in Frog is no problem they still look the part.
    Then there is the croissant, even though it has as it's origins in the Muslim crescent, the French borrowed the receipt from the Austrians who stole it from the Middle East, but they perfected it's light texture , it was still the French that finaly gave it to us in the North.

Am I reading you correctly THE ITALIANS BEAT THE FRENCH? I am deliriously happy, it just sank in now. I have Bronchitis and promised so taped the match and Wimbledon, but you could not have given me better news.
    Isn't it strange, no matter how careful you are it is just not possible to keep from hearing the result. This is excellent news though.

I picked up my maid this morning and the first thing she does is turn to me and say "thanks God Federer won Wimbledon" I have not yet even switched of the VCR. :blackeye:

The Thai love footie and play after work at any given opportunity. Maybe just like the rest of us they er, 'love' the French.[/b]

My experience ...

of watching some of the games with Thai guys was that they would watch the English, Brazilian and Argentinian matches with rapt attention and would also crowd for the other games (in lesser numbers). However, with these other games they would often lose interest once there was a certain score and go off an play pool. The reason being that they had been gambling on a certain result or scoreline and once it became obvious that they were not going to win their bet, they would lose interest.

What odds that the ponytail cut off after the final whistle (was it Camoranesi or Totti that received the impromptu haircut - I can't remember) will soon appear on ebay! And why did Gattuso have to change his shorts? More importantly, why couldn't it have been Totti stripping off?

bethnal - i was at that big screen 4 years ago and what a wonderful time it was. Cheap beer - big cold fans - zillions of cute thai men - heaven!

Did you have your face painted lol?

Liked
    Hey slag whats with the Kray twins as a pic. You some kind of nonsy crook worshiper. They were a pair of slags too
    I spoke into his eyes. " I thought you died a long,-- a long long time ago".
    " OH NO! not me, i never lost control, your face to face with the Man who sold the world"

French defeat

I recognize that I'm in a minority on this board but, to me, the defeat of a multi-ethnic team by an all-white one is not a cause for celebration. I'm also in another minority in that I'm a season ticket holder at a Premiership club (Chelsea) and know something about football having watched the game for fifty years. And I can tell you that the better team lost.

Liked: 1
    This is hilarious :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

ZIDANE, ZIDANE
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

Re: My experience ...

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman41
    of watching some of the games with Thai guys was that they would watch the English, Brazilian and Argentinian matches with rapt attention and would also crowd for the other games (in lesser numbers). However, with these other games they would often lose interest once there was a certain score and go off an play pool. The reason being that they had been gambling on a certain result or scoreline and once it became obvious that they were not going to win their bet, they would lose interest.

What odds that the ponytail cut off after the final whistle (was it Camoranesi or Totti that received the impromptu haircut - I can't remember) will soon appear on ebay! And why did Gattuso have to change his shorts? More importantly, why couldn't it have been Totti stripping off?
    the ponytail was from Camoranesi yup i dont know if he cutted it or put it free after the match
    Gattuso had to change the shorts because he showed his ass (with underwear)

and of course the best team won! :cheers:

2: satisfactions
    - beat Germany in their land (and their arrogance against italians before the match)
    - won the final

cheers from an Italian soon in Thailand :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Liked
    I was greatly disappointed that the french lost,they were clearly the better team.I knew if it went to overtime the italians might get lucky with the shootoff and I was right. :blackknight:

Quote Originally Posted by rocket
    I was greatly disappointed that the french lost,they were clearly the better team.I knew if it went to overtime the italians might get lucky with the shootoff and I was right. :blackknight:
    as Brasil did with Italy in 1994.. now it was our turn.
    If France was really better, they had to win. They had 120 minutes to score. They did not. why? because we have the best defense in the world!!! :cheers:

and shame on Zizou.. whatever Materazzi told him, it was the worst act in whole W.Championship. He could answer with words, but he was frustated and irritated that he could not do much during the game.