Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Has Hero Massage Closed?

Liked

Has Hero Massage Closed?

There was some discussion awhile ago on this forum that Hero Massage had closed or would close.

What is the latest news? Will Hero relocate somewhere? Where?

I usually visited Hero during my Bangkok trips, and found some of the guys attractive. What other message parlors have a selection of about 20 + athletic guys to choose from?

2. User who gave Like to post:

youneverknow (June 29th, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Has Hero Massage Closed?

Yes, it closed on May 31. A new Superhero has opened but it is a long way from the centre. You have to get to Bearing BTS station on the Sukhumvit Line and walk about 15 minutes from there. But all reports say it's a pretty run down place with just a few masseurs and a small number of rooms. There have been tales of customers and the masseur having to go to a nearby short-time hotel.

But reports are confusing. It seems this is a temporary venue that may or may not be run by the owner of the old establishment. Some say he is planning to open a much larger and more well equipped Hero but no-one seems to know when or where. It seems some of the masseurs have moved to Prince off Suanplu Soi 6.

http://www.theprincebkk.com/index.php

Some people like Senso on Soi Saladaeng, but it is quite a bit more expensive than most and it usually only has around 5 or so masseurs.

http://www.sensomenclub.com/en/product.htm

4. User who gave Like to post:

Maxxy (July 2nd, 2016)

Liked

Re: Has Hero Massage Closed?

From what I have heard is that Super Hero was started up by one or two of the boys from Hero and that the owner of Hero is supposed to be looking for a new location to open up again. Real glad that some of the boys have moved to Prince, another favourite of mine