Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: High season ....

Liked

High season ....

In another post, I was relating being the only Customer last night in X boys Boystown.

Bad luck, tonight I entered Fresh Boys in BKK, .... and was again the only punter.
    Three asiatic ladies entered after me.
    But contrary to XBoys Pattaya, the show in Fresh Boys never started, but I was pestered every 30 seconds : you like boy, you take boy....

Some bar owners have class, some ....

I tried to go in Xboys Bkk, but there again there was only 2 or 3 customers, and that most apalling mamasan.

Luckily I had a very interesting afternoon !

Somebody talked about high season ? The 16 December ?

Liked

Re: High season ....

This is my observation:

In November when I checked the flights to Bangkok from KL, ticket prices for the last 2 weeks of December were at a premium. Today I'm able to get some promotional or low prices one week from Christmas. The same goes for hotel rooms. Aren't we lucky?

Liked: 1

Re: High season ....

I read somewhere that TAT are expecting another 800,000 tourists before the end of the year.
    Also look at the calendar: you wrote your comment on a Wednesday. I expect the 'Big Rush' will come this weekend when people have finished work and are starting their Xmas holiday.