Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bkk Fkk Shows

Liked

Bkk Fkk Shows

Hi guys, I'm currently in Bangkok on my first Thailand trip.

One thing I was quite looking forward to (purely from a research perspective of course, lol) was checking out some hardcore fu*k shows. All the places I've been to / boys I've asked have said they're not happening at the moment due to the Police / Govt'. I've mainly only tried around Soi Twilight & Nature Boys; & although there is nudity, hard cocks, occasionally a bit of sucking, nothing hard-core.

Does anyone have any suggestions where the type of shows everyone seems to associate with Bkk are still happening , or am I out of luck (only here a few more days). I am off to Pattaya next; is it the same story there, or are there still some hardcore shows going on there?

If anyone can provide any up-to-date info' it' be very much appreciated, thanks!!

Liked

Re: Bkk Fkk Shows

Hmmmm....

Liked

the type of shows everyone seems to associate with Bkk
    That's where you're going wrong..

'everyone' in this instance, is everyone who has never been to Thailand but professes to know everything about it..

Thailand is a wonderful country. Discover it, enjoy it, and respect it's rich culture - but don't abuse it..

Liked

No fuck shows in Bkk or Pty bars as far as I know.

But some saunas have orgy days, just today (every Thursday starting at 9 pm) should be "staff naked party" at Deja Vu in Ladprao Soi 122. http://cruisingsauna.com/ (These parties end in staff and customers fucking around in the open, everyone can watch and grope and join within reason. I have been a few times last year.)

Side note: I just see there is coyote boy show at cruising sauna this saturday. This saturday, there is 10th anniversary of hotmale gogo bar and man of the prince 2015 as well.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

old git...stop being so silly. Thailand is known worldwide universally without a smidgen of a doubt as the place to go to if u r a sex tourist. Sure there are temples and pagodas and palaces, and elephants and cuisine ........but thats just filler...the real content involves sex.

Liked

Thailand is known worldwide universally without a smidgen of a doubt as the place to go to if u r a sex tourist
    I wasn't trying to deny that.

My point, made perhaps with too much subtlety, is that contrary to popular legend, Thailand is not awash with hardcore sex shows. The girls and boys in the bars are not interested in having sex with each other while the punters look on - they want the punters to pay a bar fine and take them back to a room..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

"The girls and boys in the bars are not interested in having sex with each other while the punters look on"

To be fair this applies to just about any sex show I've ever attended anywhere in the world, if you think the performers are actually interested in fucking for their own pleasure then I really doubt that's the case, from my experience and in chatting to them afterwards they're usually more interested in things like "did their child get to school ok this morning" or "were they asked to bring food back for the children for breakfast in the morning" or "did that money go into my account ok this month so I can pay the rent" and that's all usually WHILST they're fucking / being fucked !

A lady stage performer once told me this as she stood in the gents toilet with me in the infamous ping pong show in Bangkok, she was naked on my arrival with a few straight friends who wanted to see the infamous show, I informed her immediately I was gay and an old hand at such events and so had no interest etc and that I was here solely for my friends. So on knowing that she relaxed and she and I had a great time standing chatting and drinking for half an hour or so, about REAL life and how ( not unsurprisingly ) our lives weren't actually that different i.e bills to pay, annoying boyfriends / partners, even more annoying / interfering in laws all with to many opinions etc etc. I then nipped to the loo and she was called to stage for her act, next thing I knew there she was standing beside me at my urinal in the toilet with a lit candle stuck up her "who ha" saying "ahhh where did you go, I wanted to show you my trick" (laughing as I'd been joking her about "sure anyone could do that" etc). She and I instantly got the joke and burst out laughing together but the faces on the straight guys standing pissing on either side of me were just pure astonishment ( and kudos for me) as I obviously assuming I was some big shot straight guy player that this lady had come all the way into the toilet just to show me her trick personally. Needless to say she was well tipped by me for the crack ( no pun intended) and the genuine conversation and we parted the best of friends ( who I've never seen since of course :-) - and re the above she had also stood and told me all the stuff about how knackered she was as the kids had been playing her up and her husbands shifts weren't helping and a load of other every day life stuff, which considering she was ballock naked was a little surreal at first for sure.

Liked

This is a very good screenplay for a movie by an independent filmmaker.:-)

Liked

This is a very good screenplay for a movie by an independent filmmaker
    But the Thais would never let you make a film in Thailand that reinforced the stereotype.

Much as The Killing Fields had to be filmed at Hua Hin rather than Cambodia, a filmmaker looking to make a film about Thailand's oldest profession would probably need to use somewhere like Siem Reap for his location shots..

Liked

When I was in Eros in pattaya, I had one sexy guy early in my lap relaxing to the point of falling asleep when a feminine guy came along, got between his legs and played with his cock for a good while when he suggested that he would suck his cock for a tip. I laughed and joked that I bet he would be willing to pay the guy to have a chance to suck his cock which brought out a guilty giggle from him.

If you want a fuck show and can't find one in a bar, make one happen by tipping or offing a few guys.
    These are the good'ol days