Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First time in Thailand - report

Liked

First time in Thailand - report

I've been contributing to this forum occasionally, but actually never been to Thailand before. I know quite a few Thais back in London though and dated a couple too.
    I travel regularly, but this trip was much longer than usual and I managed to visit quite a few countries in the region. None of them failed to deliver.
    My trip in Thailand began in Krabi town where I spent a couple of nights just chilling. I checked the apps, but didn't meet anyone. Maybe I was too tired after visiting other Asian countries and simply needed a rest. Although I was very keen to meet 21 yo Chinese guy that was staying in Ao Nang. He was so damn cute: angel looks, soft, pale skin and a killer smile that makes me crazy. Unfortunately, it never happened. It was awkward to get to Ao Nang from Krabi town in the evening as well as he was with a bunch of friends. But the boy was a real beauty and seemed very intelligent from the conversation online that we had. That irresistible combination. I must visit China sometime soon hehehe.
    From Krabi town I took a ferry to Koh Phi Phi. I heard it's a party island, but was not expecting this extent. The island is really beautiful, but it's full of mainly under 25's, almost all from the West, drinking, taking drugs and shagging on the beach. Upon arrival, I got surrounded by people offering accommodation. I did not book anything, so I thought why not. This was a mistake though. They sold me a crappy bungalow without hot water that wasn't very clean. Luckily, wifi was good so I opened my grindr. The choice disappointed me somewhat as there were only about 10-15 people on it. I arranged to meet the only Thai on it - a 20 yo from BKK on holiday there. The boy was very cute and charming although slightly cocky. In fact, I felt like I'm with a latino guy. His looks, attitude and size (in his pants) were so much latino. But the boy is a real Thai. We had a few drinks and then decided to go for a walk along the beach. At the other end of the main beach there were hundreds of people partying, but on this side there was nobody but a couple of fishermen in the distance. The boy grabbed my ass and I responded doing the same. We began kissing and putting our hands in each other's pants. Then performed mutual oral sex. I wasn't expecting Thai guy to be this big and thick. I was quite nervous at the beginning, but he calmed me down by saying: 'Don't worry. This is Thailand'. And smiled cheekily. The experience was amazing. I always wanted to have sex on the beach and now my fantasy finally materialised.
    We got caught by a white, middle-aged couple taking a walk along the beach which made us stop for a bit, but once they walked away, we just carried on. I didn't care anymore and felt totally relaxed having outdoor sex with a beautiful boy.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: First time in Thailand - report

Bit surprised you didnt have more success with grindr and gay romeo...in BKk and Pattaya it is completely off the hook...if you leave yours on you will get at least 15 hits a day of which at least a 1/3 are prime.

Liked

Thanks for your report. Can you elaborate on "shagging on the beach" and your bungalow (in particular price and what was crappy about it)?

Walk away from those who approach you once you step out of the boat/bus/airport probably applies here as well (overcharging).

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    Bit surprised you didnt have more success with grindr and gay romeo...in BKk and Pattaya it is completely off the hook...if you leave yours on you will get at least 15 hits a day of which at least a 1/3 are prime.
    In BKK and Pattaya it was a totally different story. I was talking about Krabi and Koh Phi Phi. Both places have zero gay life and a small number of gay people, but it is always possible to score. Tourists were better looking than locals though.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    Thanks for your report. Can you elaborate on "shagging on the beach" and your bungalow (in particular price and what was crappy about it)?

Walk away from those who approach you once you step out of the boat/bus/airport probably applies here as well (overcharging).
    I paid 500 baht for a small bungalow, but as I mentioned, I wasn't impressed. In Krabi town I stayed in a very nice hotel for the same money. But I suppose islands are a different story. Good options would start at 800 baht and would be a bit further away from the nightlife.

What is there to elaborate in shagging on the beach? I saw people having sex on the beach (but straight people).

You are right about people approaching you in those places. I am an experienced traveller, but now and again I still fall into this trap.

Liked

From Krabi I moved to BKK. I checked into a lovely guesthouse close to Silom road, but unfortunately far from the gay scene. It was still a walking distance, but not for lazy ones. First, visited China town as I was told by a Thai person that the best food can be found there. I must admit I was slightly disappointed. Whilst the area itself was very vibrant and interesting, the food was actually quite pricey comparing to the rest of Thailand.
    In the evening I went to check out the gay scene. The obvious choice was to start from a drink at Soi 4. It was a Saturday night so the place was very busy. I struggled to find an empty table. Finally, I got a table at Telephone bar. The young trainee waiter that served me was very handsome. His name is Sun. I could read that on his nametag. Regulars probably know him well. He kept looking at me and smiled a lot. I'm sure I could have fucked him later, but my plan was to go clubbing, so it didn't happen.
    After a few drinks at Soi 4 I moved to DJ Station. The layout was so unusual. ItтАЩs actually a complex of bars and the club is just one of them. As this was Saturday night, the venue was jam-packed with young, cute and stylish Asian guys. There were quite a few Europeans too, but none of them caught my attention. On other nights though I spotted a couple of gorgeous white lads. A quite good looking Asian guy was desperately trying to pull one of them, but with no luck.
    I didnтАЩt have to wait long before locals began targeting me. A very handsome lad was dancing next to me and kept smiling. I responded with a smile too. He then asked me a very straightforward question: are you top or bottom? Looks like in Thailand this is what people want to know first before they ask your name or how you are doing hehehe. Top, I replied. He said тАУ bottom. Bingo, baby! You are my fun for the night. We danced and kissed for another hour or so and then went to my place.
    At the hotel we just went to sleep as we both felt tired. His skin was so soft. In the morning we had sex. He sucked me and I returned the favour by rimming his smooth hole. Then I put him in a doggy position I fucked him properly. After I finished he was caressing my dick and said while smiling тАУ big cock.
    He then asked me 150 baht taxi money which I gave without hesitation, puts his clothes on, gave me the last, very passionate kiss and left.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

150bht taxi money?!?!.........obviously not a money boy

Liked

Exactly in your price range tho Latinpox?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

now there's a challenge i certainly can't meet !!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    150bht taxi money?!?!.........obviously not a money boy
    No, Latin, he wasn't a money boy. Otherwise he would have asked me a few baht more hehehe. I don't think money boys go to DJ. The crowd is young there so they are unlikely to pay for sex. Or they target specific people there. Has anyone experienced that at DJ Station?
    To be honest, I did not see the point to pay when there were so many good looking lads wanting to have sex for free (although I didn't mind for the experience) . I received a lot of messages on grindr and hornet, although not quite as many as in Singapore where 100 messages a day was a norm.