Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question from newbie re gogo bars

Liked

Question from newbie re gogo bars

Hi

I have been going to Thailand for several years but only last time I went to a go-go bar in Pattaya. The reason why I went (or better why I got the urge to go inside) is that I was staying near boyztown and saw a few gorgeous looking guys (one in particular) outside one of the bars (Toy Boys). While I went inside the bar, those very good looking guys continue outside for the 30 minutes i spent there without joining the guys on offer in the stage (which were not so attractive). Long story, short. I offed one of the boys but not the one of my preference which continued outside the bar all the time and seemed uninterested in getting attention from the customers.

My question is if those guys at the door are also "on offer" and why they are not in the stage. Are they only to attack customers?

Thanks and apologies in advance if my question is very basic.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Question from newbie re gogo bars

Quote Originally Posted by jensplatta
    My question is if those guys at the door are also "on offer" and why they are not in the stage. Are they only to attack customers?

Thanks and apologies in advance if my question is very basic.
    They are "on offer" generally 200 bht more than those on stage.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

About 99% of boys hanging around Boyztown are offable. If they're outside it depends on what they're wearing. If it's underwear then they're on a short break and will be back on stage within about twenty minutes. If it's normal clothes then they might have been offed already or they are doormen. Doormen are almost always offable, the fee is a little higher as MFAS pointed out but my experience is it's 100 Baht more not 200.

Liked

thanks. The gorgeous one was shirtless and wearing green cargo pants and no t-shirt all the time so I don/t think he was on break

back in Pattaya next week for a short break so I will try to off him. I promise to update

Liked

You will find that they are stationed outside to attract (NOT attack!) customers.
    From personal experience I can tell you that the ones outside Toyboys prefer to go off with the women customers. (Yes there are quite a few women customers in there).

Liked

Another discomforting development (after the non-offable boy in Scorpion Bar). However, in girly bars, coyote girls or agency girls who don't go or have considerably higher fees and tips have been along for long time (see stickmanweekly).

On the subject on Toy Boys: Is anyone aware of a boy working there with short hair and dark brown skin, probably one parent from Africa? When I was in Soi Twilight some weeks ago, I spotted him with a Farang, and when I inquired in Classic Boys that I don't want any boy from stage, but that one sitting with Farang over there, waiter told me the boy is from Toy Boys in Pattaya.

Haven't been in Toy Boys for over a year because their white briefs (very brief) are not so much my style, but that boy put Toy Boys high on my list.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by jensplatta
    thanks. The gorgeous one was shirtless and wearing green cargo pants and no t-shirt all the time so I don/t think he was on break
    It sounds as if he is a doorman.

The doormen at Toy Boys work topless, and are nicely built.
    Their task, as egel correctly states, is to attract customers.
    They have a preference for ladies, but have joked and said they'll go with me, no problem.
    How it would go, I have not yet found out.

I don't recall a boy of part African looks in Toy Boys.
    But a month or so ago, did see one in Nice Boys.
    ..........and that's the way it is.

Liked

Neddy3: It will probably go very well. However do tell him what you want and how much you will pay and if he agrees there shouldn't be any problem. In fact very very few of them will only go with women, financially it's not a viable option for most. Do stick to your side of the agreement and you'll find that he'll stick to his.

Liked

In my experience (last time 10 years ago) the boys who work "dressed" outside are usually doorman to attract customers, usually speak better English then the dancers inside (many newbies, no English skills). Many doorman are longtime workers at the same bar, they not really like to dance half naked (anymore) and are happy doing the doorman thing.

In my time they where all offable (is that a word) and personally I preferred doormen/boys or waiters. Better English and sex skills and a little mystery of what is beneath the clothes. In my time (10+ years ago) a lot where doing the yaba shit, but those days it was less harmful, cheaper and less additive then it is now.
    [B][COLOR=#0000ff][SIZE=3]Life has no remote.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Get up and change it yourself.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal
    Doormen are almost always offable, the fee is a little higher as MFAS pointed out but my experience is it's 100 Baht more not 200.

Your experience must go back many years, while on the subject the waiters are also of offable for an extra fee!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"