Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dragonmaster Emerges From His Cave

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Dragonmaster Emerges From His Cave

This evening while in Tuck Com saw the previous owner of Krazy Dragon before the Russians, truly a visionary and a unique asset to the volunteer police as well as a perfect poster on GB's board. :ymparty:

Similar Threads:
      "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Re: Dragonmaster Emerges From His Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons
      ...as well as a perfect poster on GB's board. :ymparty:
      I'm not trying to cast any doubt, but I thought that you had said all that you have to say on the subject of GB...or is there still more?

Surfcrest

I've said all I have to say on the subject.
      http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/wha...2.html#p299812

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
      Liked

As I don't believe DragonMaster ever posted on this board the mention of him as a poster and a bar owner on that other board was a frame of reference so as some might know who he was, if for some reason you find the word "Perfect" offensive delete the word.
      "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Well MFAS, guess you are so busy spewing out your BS that you never read. I used to post on this board, but I see no reason to get involved in a back and forth with you, Catawampus, or Lego. I do read the board to see if anything interesting gets posted, but the constant bashing of the Tourist Police, or my previous ownership of the KD by the likes of you guys has no interest. I find it rather humorous that your lives are so miserable, that you can't find anything constructive to say. Perhaps if you were able to do or say something constructive, rather than only serve as a sperm receptacle for Thai boys, you might even be able to come up with something positive once in a while. Besides, why do you care whether I'm in Pattaya or not? I'm sure the others on this board are not obsessing about my whereabouts.

Liked

Appearances matter, if you're a dragon ...

He was a kind of visionary I suppose: Being a bar owner in Sunnee Plaza AND at the same time being a farang ('volunteer') member of the BiB is nothing if not slightly suspicious given the fact that all bars in Pattaya are at the mercy of the cops on numerous levels of graft, not least of all financial.

Some may admire his dexterity ~ " ... it's ain't personal son, it's just business ... " ~ in serving the community in this potentially self-serving manner (may I say "conflict of interest"?). Some may just simply gag.
      Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

This evening while in Tuck Com saw the previous owner of Krazy Dragon before the Russians, truly a visionary and a unique asset to the volunteer police as well as a perfect poster on GB's board. :ymparty:
      I'm told this man (Dragonmaster) is in fact a gentleman. However, we, the great unwashed customers of Sunnee (MFAS included) have never forgiven him for trying to bring the nosey wannabe falang volunteer "police" into our private ghetto.

Quote Originally Posted by thaiguest
      I'm told this man (Dragonmaster) is in fact a gentleman.
      Policeman and gentleman are mutually exclusive categories. Besides, no gentleman would live in Pattaya.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kommentariat
      Policeman and gentleman are mutually exclusive categories. Besides, no gentleman would live in Pattaya.
      But you insult me Sir!

"A gentleman will not insult me and no man not a gentleman can insult me" Frederick Douglass.

Forum's veteran
      Liked

So, the whole point of this thread then seems to be one guy who lives in Pattaya seen another guy who lives in Pattaya, meanwhile the second guy had neither done anything wrong and is also to seen around Pattaya very regularly by many people and in no way every is or was trying to hide away in any sense - wow, what a griping thread indeed.

Ps the few times I've spoken to George, both in his bar and out in the streets around Paytaya he did seem to be a nice guy / gentleman and his bar management decisions aside, he DID at least, unlike some people on here, have the balls to put his money where his mouth was a bought the bar to give it a shot as opposed to just sitting back and criticising others in their attempts at running their bars, so in my book that gets him some credit at least.

Quote Originally Posted by kommentariat
      But you insult me Sir!
      The thing about being a gentleman, thaiguest, is that one never claims to be one, as you just have.