Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: payment - just checking

Liked

payment - just checking

regulars here probably know that I have been going to Bangkok for many years and I'm making my first foray to Pattaya - I feel like a the novice I was 30 years ago. I'm used to prices in Bangkok, but - I've heard that short time in Pattaya is around B 1,000 and over night is B 1,500 - and that B2,000 a day for all day is fine. Can those who live there confirm this - I'm not cheap but I realize that people who come and over pay spoil the established pay scale for those who have retired there.

Also, as I'm going this year in July - what would the Bhuddist date be for an 18 year old?

Liked

Re: payment - just checking

Don't worry about spoiling it for the "regulars". A date with an 18 yo Buddhist would be about 1000 Baht, short time in July. Christian dates are more expensive due to shortage of available and willing Christians.

Liked

Arf arf, Francois. :ymsmug:

Well, since this year is 2558, a guy born in 2540 might be 18 already or might not. So, best to look for 2539 just to be sure.

What's all this about prejudice against Moslem boys?

Liked

Quite right, kommentariat, some would rate the Moslem boys a cut above the Buddhists boys.

Liked

Dear OP

There are only 2 "rules" you need to follow:

1. To avoid smashing the Pattaya retired ex-pats established PPS (prostitute pay scale), you must avoid paying over 500B under any circumstances and bear in mind that after paying your max. 500B it's compulsory to complain about the boy's performance to anyone who will listen (normally small groups of other retired ex-pats, sitting around Sunee Plaza)

2. Further, if your cock is more than 4 inches or if you can achieve an erection without either medication or the use of a bicycle pump - then you cannot hire any rentboys at all, in case you make the retirees look bad.

:ymparty:

Liked

Where's latintop when you need him? I pay 1000Bt for short-time (in my case about 15 minutes, unfortunately ). For an overnight, I'd pay 1500 and buy him breakfast. These are Pattaya prices since I don't spend time in Bangkok anymore.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Francois and SG.
    The prices quoted are fair and reasonable. I prefer to agree the price upfront with the boy beforehand although I know others disagree. I also like to talk about what I expect from him. I have found this leads to very few disappointments.
    Beware some of the massage places. Some of them are charging the full amount up front so you need to make sure what you're getting. 1400 includes sex or 900 without except Scandic where they wanted 1500 without sex.
    Also, slightly older boys who are experienced are likely to demand a higher rate. In July you can probably bargain a bit more.
    The most I have ever paid was 1500 short time but that was because the boy was 'the one'. The one you fall for, the one who makes you nervous as you enter the bar, the one who you spend all day thinking about, the one who would at that moment be undisputed champion of the world in your affections.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Leaving aside the 500B fee, which I consider degrading, can anyone please explain to me why the 1,000/1,500 fees have remained the same for at least 15 years ?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

bobsaigon...if BHT500 is degrading I assume that u will not shop next time your local department store has a 50% off sale!!