Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are the only acceptable posts those with sex the main point

Liked

Are the only acceptable posts those with sex the main point

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    Old lonely wombat really getting the shit kicked out of him.
    Attacking posters for being obsessed with boy sex tantamount to committing
    hari kari on gay forums.
    Lonely, it's all about sex, the rest just filler.
    Men are dogs until the testosterone runs out. Then they get moralistic.
    I noticed that the furore by a few of the regular posters has subsided, I notice that more interest is being shown in other areas of interest to Thai and Pattaya visitors, as well as to locals living here,

We are well aware that catawampus posts are singleminded towards sex bars, all I asked for was a return to more general coverage of all things Thai from a gay mans viewpoint.

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Re: Are the only acceptable posts those with sex the main po

Lonely ... if you had any reasonable sense of nuance (much less any ingrained cosmic hah hah) you might just have managed to realize that Cat's post was pretty much intended-hyperbole, and probably meant to get your goat. And get it he did.
    " ... all I asked for was a return to more general coverage of all things Thai from a gay mans viewpoint ... "
    Right. Having said that, why don't you start up your own little message board once again (didn't your last attempt fail miserably?), wherein you can control the blatant sexuality, waywardness, lurching off-topic, and wobbling all over the place of each and every thread so that they match up to your definition of puritanical posting perfection.

Good luck.

PS: "furore"? Seems Catwampuscat is not the only one who opens up with some pithy hyperbole. Though his was much funnier.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

There's no such thing as "a gay man's perspective". The only thing gay men have in common is their love of cock

Forum's veteran
    Liked

It's no doubt much too late in life witch hunt, oops, lonely to develop a sense of humour.
    I'm in Pattaya for the Thai boys. All the rest are just what comes with them. None of my farang friends would
    be in Pattaya without the boy bar scene, it's the core as are the girlie bars for the straights.
    We will all reach an age when our cocks forget they do more than urinate and until then party on!
    but, I will add that many gay farangs, especially long time ex-pats never go to boy Gogo bars or see sexy boy shows.
    Their Thai boyfriends keep them on a short lease. Some of these boys are now over 40 y.o. and weren't goodlooking
    to start with. Some of these farangs were married to women and are most comfortable being henpecked and controlled.
    And some are so tight for money, the TV is the center of their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    I'm in Pattaya for the Thai boys. All the rest are just what comes with them. None of my farang friends would be in Pattaya without the boy bar scene, it's the core as are the girlie bars for the straights.
    OMG, a realist.

Liked

It is certainly interesting to look at main page again and see that almost all the new posts have been of tourist interest and little of catawampus
    smoking in bars ,cocks out and stroke by stroke descriptions of what he sees.

smiles retort about people opening new boards, forgets he sold his own forum to the now new owner after 3 sales. He never lets us forget that he was the original owner and has the right to preach to all posters. The concept of this being a gay tourist forum where photos were posted and stories by many members were welcomed
    Smiles once before he got old and even more grumpy, used to post some great pics.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    Smiles once before he got old and even more grumpy, used to post some great pics.
    Yes it's been ... um ... ah ... ooh 2 months and a few days since Smiles got old and even more grumpy; his last post with pictures was on 31 December 2014. I'm told that for those with Alzheimers life is just a blur of time.

Liked

Maybe Wombat can get together with James Barnes and show us the Real Thailand. James has a position open for a like minded individual on his Out In Thailand Magazine staff and the Wombat is, well, lonely! Definitely a match made in heaven or some other equally distant moral high ground. I am fortunate enough to have a handsome Thai Boyfriend 1/2 my age, but still enjoy reading about what is going on in my old stomping grounds. I find other posters' adventures at GoGo Bars, Massage Joints or Cruising entertaining. I may be interested in learning more about what Lonely and James enjoy doing other than bitching about others. So I suggest they drop the attitude and post something we may enjoy. I don't care much for their negative posts initially, but find the ensuing cat fights amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by roguebear
    1/2 my age
    Not really trying, are you. My friends all aim for 1/3 at least.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

If I posted what was happening last night at Eros, lonely would shake his head and say I told you so. Bobbing heads
    abounded and the farang closest to me said "no", when the waiter asked him to buy the boy on his knees, a drink. Hard work smokin
    an old farang and a drink would have been nice but nice farangs would have used a cushion for privacy.
    Oh, I forgot, sex not allowed in the bar and Latin and others are liars because the manager told that to a poster.
    Of course, you have to tip and release your grip on some baht or just watch.