Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KY Massage

KY Massage

On Saturday I visited KY Massage on Rama 4. I went because a previous poster a couple of weeks ago said there was a boy named Nu who was at least 8 inches and thick. I went in and asked for Nu. I was told it would cost Bt1500 which included Nu's Tip. The chap taking the money disappeared before I handed it to him. He was back in a minute and said, 'So sorry, it is Bt3000'. I put the money back in my wallet, said 'too much', and walked out. I must have gone a hundred metres down the road when Nu suddenly appeared by my side and said, 'OK Bt1500'. I went back with him handed over the money and enjoyed my session. It is big and thick.
    I would like to know who had the idea to double the price, Nu or the management. Was it because they had never seen me before so they thought they would try it on, or has Nu now got celebrity status? I won't be going there again even if they manage to find a boy with the biggest and thickest prick in the whole of Thailand.

But your money is stronger, no problem.

Liked

Re: KY Massage

Quote Originally Posted by ahobni
    " ... I won't be going there again even if they manage to find a boy with the biggest and thickest prick in the whole of Thailand .... "
    OK you felt (potentially, as it turned out) ripped off and rightly so.

But if you enjoyed Nu's, er, 'everything', why not just make arrangements with him to meet when he's in off-hours? That way everone wins (except the house): you get a big thick one, and Nu gets to keep the entire 1500B.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Paying by the inch?

How soon till it trickles down to off-fees?
    For me, that might mean a savings!... :idea:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Give me a "whopper" and supersize it

ahobni,

If it's big and thick you're after, just go to the small beer bar across from KAOS in Sunee Plaza and ask for Bee. He's easy to spot because he recently changed his hair color to blond and wears blue contact lenses making him appear more like a Scandinavian than a Thai. He's cute as hell and measures 8 inches (and thick) before he even gets hard. With an erection he yields 10 inches (or more). He prefers the "bottom" and I highly recommend that you leave it that way.

Liked
    how much is the minimum tip and massage cost for places like hero and arena these days? i beleive these two places also publishh the minimum tips right?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

it gets confusing...

seems like a waste for the well endowed (by any standards) boy to be a bottom and some of the least endowed boys
    want to top..okay if you like get fingered but you can't assume anything by mere appearences.. The well endowed boy
    dodger refers to works at Come In and is no longer blond.. He is obviously gay and a bottom and not for those
    who like young and pretty but he is a funny nice man with hairy forearms.. One friend who rarely tops, topped him and had a good time..
    I agree it is not wise to try to get a bottom to top or a top to bottom..I do love those versatile boys....

After an exhausting day of sex, I went to Krazy Dragon with a friend and a boy sat down between us uninvited.. I was totally spent and
    felt like my tool had withdrawn into my groin but the boys put his hand in my crotch and said "oh, you so big".. Please, I can believe it
    when they get me going but I guess the 'big" thing is like the "sexy man", "#1 for me is fat, old bald farangs" and such things we hear
    every day and somedays believe it, at least until we get in front of a mirror again... it gets confusing..

Re: it gets confusing...

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    I agree it is not wise to try to get a bottom to top or a top to bottom..I do love those versatile boys....

Me too.............. but 10 inches - !! Ye gads!!

Ahem!

"... the biggest and thickest prick in the whole of Thailand".

Unfortunately we all know a few forum members who fit this description!

Actually, we are all size queens to some extent (don't deny it) but apart from gazing in awe at a fat 10 or 12" todger and feeling insecure about your own endowment, what the hell do you do with something that is too thick to fit in your mouth and (unless your name is Lucy Lastic) too darn wide to fit anywhere else without causing piles or worse.

Liked
    In Thailand, every new guy you meet is like Christmas and what is in their pants is the Christmas gift... No matter how big or small the gift, I can find a use for it. :wav:
    These are the good'ol days