Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gay diving in the Andaman Sea

Liked

Gay diving in the Andaman Sea

Towleroad
    Gay Travel Dispatch of the Day: Diving in Thailand's Islands in the Andaman Sea
    Towleroad
    This new series features dispatches from LGBTQ travel writers, bloggers, and photographers who are on the road in far-flung places. If you know ...http://www.towleroad.com/2015/02/nomadic.html

There are a lot of pics in the post, did not try and copy

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Re: gay diving in the Andaman Sea

My thoughts are more often along the lines of: one gay only please ... diving.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Re: Gay diving in the Andaman Sea

Once again I've been disappointed by a lonelywombat thread. At the very least the underlying story should be about underwater fellatio, or creative use of your snorkel - possibly even gay diving in the Andaman semen. The wonderful thing about diving is that it gets the sand out of all the body's crevices so that the fun can begin. As it turns out this is a story about diving in the Andaman Sea by someone who happens to be gay

Liked

looking at the main board most recent posts ,we have

Reputable visa agent
    Protests update
    Flame goes out
    Police harassment
    Bangkok Airport
    When does 17 mean 18

of course we have some feeble posters who cannot post or think about other than their sex activities in Pattaya, and other SE countries, But many do take part in other things as well, other than sex romps with under age ,at night time. It must be painful to be getting old

Liked

I too expected that link to have some gay content. Not that I followed it from Lonely's thread starter. I gave up clicking on wombat supplied links ages ago as they seldom have anything to do with what's promised. Even though The Little Boy Who Cried Wolf was always one of my favorite childhood fairy tales.

There would have been nothing wrong with this link being Diving In The Andaman Sea. Those interested in that topic would have followed it. Instead 'Gay' as hyperbole was added and while that undoubtedly resulted in more click throughs, the majority of those who did so ended up being disappointed. That's a disservice to both the reader and the site you supposedly thought worthy of pointing out to others.

I'm a regular reader of Towleroad and followed their link to the Nomadic Boys' blog a few days ago. And then went back and chastised the boys at Towleroad for pulling the same stunt the wombat did. As a travel blog written by two gay boys, Nomadic ain't bad. Many of their posts are more about travel than about gay, but are informative nonetheless. And I don't need everything I read to be about gay sex. Though Kommie's suggestion about underwater fellatio has merits. Delving deeper into the blog however, there are a lot of gay content posts. Any one of which would have been a better article to link to.

They have, for example, and entire category - Gay Stories - devoted to short interviews with local gay men from the countries they've visited, such as this one with the owner of the only gay bar in Mongolia:

http://nomadicboys.com/gay-mongolia/

That post would entice me to read more of their articles. Instead, the provided link just makes me mutter, "Fucking Wombat," yet again.
    [i]You say sex tourist like it's a bad thing . . .[/i]

[url="http://bangkokbois-gay-thailand-blog.com"]http://bangkokbois-gay-thailand-blog.com[/url]

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I like said before if only there was some sort of gentlemans board where people interested in that sort of stuff could post and read it eh Lonely......oh no, wait, remind us how did that go again for you and Neal ? ....... :-)

What we should recall is that lonelywombat believe that posts in Forums other than this main one are of a lesser value because most people only read the Thailand forum. In the past he has posted "general interest" posts here, only to find they have been moved to where they belong. Therefore to him any post about Thailand is better than any other post about any other topic.

As he rightly points out Surfcrest's long-running bitchfest with firecat is hardly riveting stuff for many of us - unless, like me, enjoying the discomfit, foolishness and vanity of others is a staple of one's day - but it has attracted a devoted following

As Smiles posts, cries of "be nice" are sometimes heard but never heeded.

Liked

The posting came from Google Gay Posting Thailand .
    I took it for granted it was ok to post
    I notice that not all members thrive on Rush Yet Again column After all I have seen no complaints that Sunday Funnies last link was 1 Sept 2014

Don't need RYA to get abusive or to address me as
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush, Yet Again
    that post would entice me to read more of their articles. Instead, the provided link just makes me mutter, "Fucking Wombat," yet again.

GOOGLE ALERT
    gay thailand
    Daily update тЛЕ 19 February 2015
    NEWS
    Towleroad
    Gay Travel Dispatch of the Day: Diving in Thailand's Islands in the Andaman Sea
    Towleroad
    This new series features dispatches from LGBTQ travel writers, bloggers, and photographers who are on the road in far-flung places. If you know ...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

lonelywombat...why so critical of people whi enjoy sex...whose lives are centered on sex??as a queer the last thing u should be is critical of others lifestyles?? one of my main drivers in choosing a holiday spot is the availability of sex?? Sure I might spend a day or two looking at temples in northern Thailand...but by day 3 I want arse
    Love visiting spots that combine good weather/beaches/food/stuff to do...and sex...like Pattaya..Cape Town ...Rio...mexico...so what is your issue with sex??

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    ... But many do take part in other things as well, other than sex romps with under age ,at night time. It must be painful to be getting old
    Bizarre.