Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shan Shaggers, Chiang Mai

Liked

Shan Shaggers, Chiang Mai

I've been reading over at http://www.gayinchiangmai.com that the majority of workers in the "entertainment" business in Chiang Mai are Shan People (from Burma?). I have no moral objections whatsoever in paying-to-play when it's entirely voluntary, ie. based on enjoyment or greed, etc. etc. but I do have ethical qualms when it's based on trafficking or absolute necessity. I've not found anything definitive on what the actual score is up north, so if anyone can enlighten me, I'd very much appreciate it. Thanks! Tobi. x

Liked

Re: Shan Shaggers, Chiang Mai

This is a question about morals and ethics. Therefore I think it's best handled by the boards resident expert on such matters. Latinpox.

Liked

If you have nothing nice to say about someone @arsenal, go sit next to @a447. :P

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Good call Arsenal!

Liked

Just get a room @Brad the Impala, I'm sure @arsenal will do you short time. :P

Liked

Tobi, he could sit next to me, but it's very crowded at the moment...he'd have to stand up and join the queue...lol

But I love the title of this thread. Hilarious.

See, I can say something nice!

Liked

Aw, thank you. However, I'd rather someone got to answer the sodding question FIRST before you incontinent wombats totally hijack it, although I won't consider that's happened and it's a lost cause until @fountainhall adds seat pitch or duty free shopping tips to it. :P

Liked

Tobi, the reason why no-one has answered your question is probably because we don't know. How the hell are we supposed to know the background of these guys?? How are we to know if they've been trafficked? To us, they are just sexy guys shuffling about on a stage, hoping to be offed.
    Are the Shan boys working out of necessity? Probably, but it's not something I've ever discussed with them. The only discussion revolves around who will be the bottom and who will be the top.
    All I know is that after they receive their compensation, they leave the room with a smile on their face.

BTW, you appear to be a new member of this board. However, your comment about Fountainhall tends to suggest otherwise.

So what name did you post under previously?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    Tobi, the reason why no-one has answered your question is probably because we don't know.
    Oh, for the love ofтАФ give other people a chance! This board isn't solely about the destitute pursuing prostitutes in Pattaya. It's only been a few hours. I've noticed that the owner of http://www.gayinchiangmai.com kindly answers questions here, and it's from that website I learned of such facts.

So what name did you post under previously?
    Beachlover*. :P

*see comments here: http://d.pr/1c71e

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi
    Tobi, the reason why no-one has answered your question is probably because we don't know.
    Oh, for the love ofтАФ give other people a chance!
    Just think of a447 as I do - the ratty little fox terrier who's forever yapping at your heels. There's no need to take any notice of him.