Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interested in a Thai-Savvy Correspondant

Liked

Interested in a Thai-Savvy Correspondant

Hi. New member here in Seattle. Interested in corresponding with an ex-pat from US or UK who might be able to answer questions about the potential of spending time in Thailand and Asia. Has anyone used the private tour guides that advertise? I'm thinking that it might make sense to hire one for a few days to get to know the area better. I will probably spend my first trip in both Bangkok and Chiang Mai but am interested in Chiang Rai, Cambodia and Viet Nam. I am the found and writer of a recently deleted blog called "Oral Cock Worship" which talked about my passion and fetish. I still have posts online and on other sites if you Google it. I'm really interested in finding someone who knows the area and can speak frankly about the options. Thanks! :ymdevil:

Liked

Re: Interested in a Thai-Savvy Correspondant

Quote Originally Posted by Letmeworshipit
    Hi. New member here in Seattle. Interested in corresponding with an ex-pat from US or UK who might be able to answer questions about the potential of spending time in Thailand and Asia. Has anyone used the private tour guides that advertise? I'm thinking that it might make sense to hire one for a few days to get to know the area better. I will probably spend my first trip in both Bangkok and Chiang Mai but am interested in Chiang Rai, Cambodia and Viet Nam. I am the found and writer of a recently deleted blog called "Oral Cock Worship" which talked about my passion and fetish. I still have posts online and on other sites if you Google it. I'm really interested in finding someone who knows the area and can speak frankly about the options. Thanks! :ymdevil:
    What, by all that's holey, is " Oral Cock Worship"?

Liked

I don't know either, but I'd sure like to try it!

Liked

I'd like to say that I think you are a troll. And, I don't actually understand your question, what do you want (or are pretending to want) to know exactly.

Liked

OP setting the stage (rather inelegantly) for a delighful phantasmagoria of laughter-inducing responses.
    Thaiguest requesting a definition of 'cock'. Priceless!
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by thaiguest
    What, by all that's holey, is " Oral Cock Worship"?
    A bit like talking out of his arse maybe.

Liked

@OP - I suggest you spend time reading this and some other Thailand forums.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal
    I'd like to say that I think you are a troll. And, I don't actually understand your question, what do you want (or are pretending to want) to know exactly.
    Maybe a troll.
    But then there's some real wierd stuff out there too. Around this guy's part of the world there are no sheep (unlike NZ) and deer are hard to catch.

Liked

Took his suggestion and googled 'oral cock worship'. Got this as the top link: http://m4moralman.tumblr.com
    Ho hum, a rather bland and unsophisticated Tumblr web page with pictures of, what else, cocks.
    The google link shows his handle here so I assume it's our newest member's work. A bit of not-unexpected Goth nonsense ... some older hairy dudes ... a few very young guys ... one Asian guy.
    Big deal.

Looking down the links there is one quote from someone in Seattle. Probably our member. Cool ...

If you believe as I do that man's greatest gift hangs between his legs and deserves worship, adoration and service, let me hear from you. Sperm ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Letmetellyou letmeworshipit, you stirred up the troll hunters with only one post.
    But some lonely soul will bite and you'll find a soulmate. Good luck