Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Spam War

Liked

Spam War

Members,

We have been experiencing a higher than normal instance of Spam attacks, this is spam trying to register, create an account and post spam.
    The Network software automatically screens these posts for us, but because the frequency of attacks has been increasing I'm going to start to block their access.

If you try to access Sawatdee and receive a message that you are being blocked and the reason is "spam", please send me an email (surfcrest@hotmail.com).
    These blockers are mostly IP based and could last up to 24 hours and change throughout the day based on the source of these spam invasions.
    I don't expect this little battle to go on too long...you may notice them appear as new members and then vanish soon after as the filters verify that they are spam and then dispose of them.

Sorry if you're affected in any way.

Surfcrest

Liked: 1

Re: Spam War

I just checked my closet and my Spam is still there so AI guess all is safe here and no spys around